Drew Brees does it again...

can anyone beat this team????? they have to be the best team in the NFL right now balanced on D and O 3 headed monster at RB most accurate passer at QB and over all strong D

is it possible that they can 16-0? looking at their remaining schedule i think its possible

@WAS
    @ATL
    DAL
    TB
    @CAR

i know its any given sunday but their remaining schedule doesnt look to rough soo i think it just might happen

Out of their remaining schedule, pay attention to that Dallas and Carolina game. Dallas matches up with them very well and can slow down Brees and possibly pull out a win if Romo doesn't choke. Carolina almost beat them earlier this season when the Saints were actually playing better.

But I doubt they're worried about 16-0, last team to worry about that ended up losing the most important game, the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    Out of their remaining schedule, pay attention to that Dallas and Carolina game. Dallas matches up with them very well and can slow down Brees and possibly pull out a win if Romo doesn't choke. Carolina almost beat them earlier this season when the Saints were actually playing better.

But I doubt they're worried about 16-0, last team to worry about that ended up losing the most important game, the Super Bowl.
    thats true but the way delhomme is playing the SAints D will eat him up all day and as for the cowboys i think tony **** will choke or the saints will just score all over them...too true im pretty sure their not worried but its crazy to think about another team going 16-0 but going 16-0 and losing the BIG game means nothing

HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

I envy their situation a little bit. I mean, our QB has 12 TDs in the season, while Brees threw for 5 in just one game, without picks. That's excellence.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Drew sure is fun to watch. Congratulations to he, the Saints and their fans. They deserve this.

If the Broncos or Bengals can't/don't win the Super Bowl, I sure hope New Orleans gets the trophy this year.

Good for them.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***