Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Boxing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Do you see Floyd coming forward in this fight or Manny chasing Floyd?
    I honestly can't say man. If I had to guess Floyd is going to make Manny come to him, and try to counter. But like I said before, I think he needs to stay off the ropes in this one. Try to keep it in the middle, and circle left. It's up to Floyd, whether or not this turns into a good fight or not.

any predictions/info on these prelims?
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    any predictions/info on these prelims?
    Well I'm surprised Rodriguez lasted as long as he did. Santa Cruz should give us another stoppage. Better sooner than later. Santa Cruz is a VOLUME puncher.

I said the heck with it, and ordered it, lol. It literally took me an hour to order it with direct tv. I tried with my remote with no avail. I tried via text with no avail. I called for a half hour, and it rang busy! I finally got through, and I got it. The blood pressure was rising..... lol
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I said the heck with it, and ordered it, lol. It literally took me an hour to order it with direct tv. I tried with my remote with no avail. I tried via text with no avail. I called for a half hour, and it rang busy! I finally got through, and I got it. The blood pressure was rising..... lol
    Floyd thinks ppl hate him now. If he turns this into a game of hide and seek, he'll never hear the end of it. Not that fighting super safe is worse than beating up your girl...cause it's not.

Duuuuuude, I guess Buckeye Cable is completely down right now. Ppl are pissed. lol.

yea im sure they are busy still taking orders

im happy we are watching too. im sooo excited
    Glen Haven Fire

yeah on the fight they said they were giving more time because cable everywhere was crashing
    Glen Haven Fire

So pumped for this to start! Let's do it

Well, here we go!

yep styles make fights and mays style sucks. pot shot run pot shot run. accuracy be damned manny walked through his punches and landed the bigger ones

stinks of a draw...

or not....being the villian makes more money
    Last edited by armedequation; 05-02-2015 at 09:53 PM.
    Glen Haven Fire

I had it 116-112 Mayweather. Pacquiao just doesn't have it skill wise. May's clinching did play a role, though. Not a huge one.

Eehhhhhh such a lame style

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Eehhhhhh such a lame style
    At least Floyd admitted that when he stood in the pocket, he got clipped. In the end he reverted to doing what he always does: utilize his defensive skills to score points and stay out of danger. A lot of people don't like it, and I won't sit here and argue with them. I respect it though.

What a disappointing performace by Pacquiao. He started slow, lost the early rounds. Then he started to swing but missed a lot. I felt he was intimidated and respected Mayweather way too much. Maywearher ran and stayed defensive as usual but was more accurate. Both fighters left the ring with their faces undamaged. Boring fight.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    At least Floyd admitted that when he stood in the pocket, he got clipped. In the end he reverted to doing what he always does: utilize his defensive skills to score points and stay out of danger. A lot of people don't like it, and I won't sit here and argue with them. I respect it though.
    I agree but its still a lame style