Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
Results 1,081 to 1,086 of 1086

Thread: Boxing Thread

All these guys talking about Crawford's got this great resume need to stop. I get it, you're selling the Khan fight, but Alvarez, Loma, Golovkin, and Spence all have better resumes. Crawford passes the eye test. He's legit, but ESPN is feeding some nonsense with this resume crap. My boy Ennis is coming though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    All these guys talking about Crawford's got this great resume need to stop. I get it, you're selling the Khan fight, but Alvarez, Loma, Golovkin, and Spence all have better resumes. Crawford passes the eye test. He's legit, but ESPN is feeding some nonsense with this resume crap. My boy Ennis is coming though.
    I didnt see the fight but to throw in the towel before even taking the 5. I will be amazed if kahn gets another fight.

Did i miss something or did pac finally pick an opponent?

Loma haha loved that he said he would take that fight for free

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    I didnt see the fight but to throw in the towel before even taking the 5. I will be amazed if kahn gets another fight.

Did i miss something or did pac finally pick an opponent?

Loma haha loved that he said he would take that fight for free
    That was Khan's last big money fight. I went and looked at how long ago the Peterson fight was. 2011. The guy has been on a downward trajectory since 2011, and he's still getting PPV fights. I'd say the reason was always because he has elite athletic ability, is always entertaining, and fights with heart. After this one, he's done though.

So pac and thurman? Looks sorta official. I could see pac vs spence if he gets past thurms

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    So pac and thurman? Looks sorta official. I could see pac vs spence if he gets past thurms
    Can't wait. You're not going to like this, but I'm going to say Thurman by KO. Pac can definitely clip him early, and if he trains hard, has a good chance to take him out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Can't wait. You're not going to like this, but I'm going to say Thurman by KO. Pac can definitely clip him early, and if he trains hard, has a good chance to take him out later.
    Theres a real possibility of that for sure. Id have to say though that the longer the fight goes the less thurman has a chance. Like most pac fights his opponent just doesnt see a style like his if at all. Thurms last opponent kept pressure on him but hardly moved other than forwards. Where as pac has faced punchers with thurmans power.
    Im a fan of thurmans as well but after his last fight, its hard for me to see him beating pac. Unless his last fight, he was still not a 100% but given the time off he took its hard for me to give him that

Seriously think pac still wants spence but decided he needed this fight first.