View Poll Results: Who would you rather have?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adrian Peterson

9 30.00%
  • Chris Johnson

21 70.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who would you rather have?

Simple question, would you rather have Adrian Peterson or Chris Johnson? Peterson is a great all-around back while Johnson is scary fast. I personally prefer AP.
    Made by Houshmazode

AP is great, but he fumbles wayyyyy to much for my liking. I think its like 15 or 16 fumbles in the last 2 years? Johnson is scary good and I think he can be better than AP.

Chris Johnson. He fumbles less. He's scarier.

WooooW, that be a hard question.

Chris Johnson will probably have a longer NFL career and does fumble les...

But something about watching All Day run over LBs just mesmerizes me.. I'll take
    the speed plus power in this case.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Chris Johnson, hands down. He's quicker, nastier and doesn't fumble the ball nearly as much as Adrian Peterson.

Just so you guys know, AP has only fumbled twice this year to CJ's one fumble.. With that said, I'd still choose CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Just so you guys know, AP has only fumbled twice this year to CJ's one fumble.. With that said, I'd still choose CJ.
    What have you been watching? Adrian Peterson has fumbled 6 times this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Blue19 View Post
    What have you been watching? Adrian Peterson has fumbled 6 times this year...
    Oops, my bad. I read the NFL.com statistics wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Oops, my bad. I read the NFL.com statistics wrong.
    Haha I figured. But due to the nature that you are a Raiders fan, I had to be a little harsh.

CJ of course Just anytime he gets the ball I hold my breath cause he can go all the way, Anytime he has the ball

Give me Adrian Peterson he has 4.3 speed and can run you over. He is like a modern day Bo Jackson.

Sig by Peerless

Chris Johnson is the most exciting RB since Barry Sanders.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

That's a tough pick. I would probably take Chris Johnson........I mean 6.4 YPC, are you serious?!? What's really nasty about that number is the fact that the Titans have almost no passing attack. Teams know if you stop Chris Johnson you stop the Titans, and he still has superhuman numbers! I don't think there has been a back with numbers like that in a one dimensional offense since Jim Brown was running wild. Chris Johnson should be the league MVP this year IMO.

Trivia.....Chris Johnson has the fastest official 40 time ever recorded at the NFL Combine......4.24....yes, 4.24!

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    That's a tough pick. I would probably take Chris Johnson........I mean 6.4 YPC, are you serious?!? What's really nasty about that number is the fact that the Titans have almost no passing attack. Teams know if you stop Chris Johnson you stop the Titans, and he still has superhuman numbers! I don't think there has been a back with numbers like that in a one dimensional offense since Jim Brown was running wild. Chris Johnson should be the league MVP this year IMO.

Trivia.....Chris Johnson has the fastest official 40 time ever recorded at the NFL Combine......4.24....yes, 4.24!

I thought Deion Sanders ran a 4.2 flat when he was at the combine?

Of course, it could just be a Deion self-glossing story to make it seem like he was the best DB to ever play.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    [/B]

I thought Deion Sanders ran a 4.2 flat when he was at the combine?

Of course, it could just be a Deion self-glossing story to make it seem like he was the best DB to ever play.
    If he did, it was unofficial, I think. There have only been a few sub 4.3 40 times. Champ was one of them at 4.28. I don't think they were "official" times when Deion ran. I think the conditions were different then, possibly stop watches, and outdoor. I think the times have only been official in the last 10-15 years.

Joey Galloway was aother sub 4.3 guy, but I don't think his time was official either.

Did Deion even go to the combine? I thought he was one of the guys that skipped it.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!