Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Post game rants---Colts

I saw him run and give it to some coach, but I couldn't tell.

Yeah he did, and when he scored last week too he sprinted off towards McD, I think these two are starting to get pretty close, I hope so anyways. I wanna see both here in Denver for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    Yeah he did, and when he scored last week too he sprinted off towards McD, I think these two are starting to get pretty close, I hope so anyways. I wanna see both here in Denver for a while!
    amen to that my friend, amen :go:

Is it just me or did Moreno look really fast on that 18 yard TD?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...eno-18-yard-TD

There's the link if you haven't seen it.

I dunno, I just haven't seen him blast the speed much this year, just good toughness and vision to find the holes. It was nice to see him turn on the jets and burn some guys down the sideline for a nice looking TD run. I know he didn't have a very good 40 time coming out of college so I was glad to see that he can burn people when he gets room to run.
    Last edited by Hoserman117; 12-07-2009 at 03:24 AM.

heck man i second that

He sure did. I have a feeling we're gona give bmarsh some $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...eno-18-yard-TD

There's the link if you haven't seen it.

I dunno, I just haven't seen him blast the speed much this year, just good toughness and vision to find the holes. It was nice to see him turn on the jets and burn some guys down the sideline for a nice looking TD run. I know he didn't have a very good 40 time coming out of college so I was glad to see that he can burn people when he gets room to run.
    He has good speed, 40 time is overrated.. If he stops with the fumbling, though 2 werent his fault. The SD one was a TD, Ed Reed lit him up, could of happened to anyone. He has good speed, good vision, good everything, if he keeps working hard, listen to the veterans, he will be an elite back in the NFL. He's the real deal.

Lightbulb Blocking

Clady, Scheffler and Larsen totally sealed off the outside on that play.

Moreno never missed a step when he turned the corner.

Larsen threw a great block on a hitch pass to Marshall that went a long way, too.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

He has good speed and has some skills that AP has. (I'm not saying he is as good as AP, yet?) but his running technique involves jump steps and jump cuts. He looks extremely explosive...

The funny thing is every1 thinks buck is so much better, and I will admit, he's more patient, but if you give moreno those runs with the space that bucky got....ur talking about a 80 yd td's...cuz Moreno CAN move

Yes he is very fast. I think we could be using him outside more, but thats just me
    Don't Panic!

I think that BMarsh is liking the Randy Moss role in McDaniels offense!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by The other big D View Post
    He sure did. I have a feeling we're gona give bmarsh some $$$$
    I really hope your right.. We cant afford to lose BMarsh, he's way too valuable.

Yes he did! I am watching the game from today and just saw it. He threw it to Coach McDaniels.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBoy660 View Post
    I think that BMarsh is liking the Randy Moss role in McDaniels offense!
    to be honest bro, I don't really think he's totally that role in this offense...because you'd never see Moss running Screens....I honestly don't think our offense is THAT much like NE's....I think it's McD's own Custom Run Heavy Good Defense style team....