Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1468
    I like Orton a lot. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to sign him for 5-6 years, but I am definitely for signing him for another 2 years. Then see where we are from there, and maybe then sign him to a longer deal. :orton:

Quote Originally Posted by Rockies3384 View Post
    They did OWN them. If you look at the game stats, one would wonder besides the redzone how the Broncos lost the game.
    That's like trying to say a particular trip on an airplane was great except for crashing into the side of a mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by IrateBearsFan View Post
    quit lying. you DO hate orton. you've never liked him. you think he's a scrub. you don't like him because he's not like elway.

the more you post about your hate for orton, the more you expose your ignorance of football. Most of us would appreciate you just shutting the hell up and watching the game to learn something for once.

I try very hard not to dislike you, i know that means crap to you, but until you can learn something about being a QB, maybe you should just sit back and learn something first.
    If anything IrateBearsFan maybe you are the one that needs to learn something. You need to learn that not everyone will have the same opinion as you. You are not always right. I love how you ATTACK those you have a different opinion about Orton. God forbid someone not like him. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    This team has already exceeded all expectations.

Anything better from here on out is gravy.

If we actually MAKE the playoffs?

Whodathunkit? NOBODY!!!

Win or lose in post season is an accomplishment for a team that was only supposed to win 5 games +/-

I knew we would lose today. Big deal.

We will now win the Raiders/Chiefs at home with the Philly game on the road an iffy.

Putting us in the playoffs.

Pffft. I don't really care if we lost today.
    Well we're pretty much right on pace for the 10-6 record that I had us achieving.

But anything more then that will be amazing. If we go 10-6 and win at least 1 game in the playoffs, then we'll pretty much exceed what I wanted.

But damn, the people on this site sure do piss me off. We lose 1 or 2 or 3 games and then everyone freaks out. We lose to an undefeated team and people act like McDaniels is horrible.

Were not the first team Indy has beat.

So many clueless people on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Did you see Hillis play against KC? Did you see him play last year when healthy?

Hillis does not need holes.

That is the difference between a power back and a speed back who likes to dance around.
    Yes, I did saw the game against KC and just because Hillis can run against KC does'nt mean he will be successful against the Colts but I agreed with using Hillis in the short yardage situation today simply because instead Knowshon have not been effective in that situation and it's stupid to keeep doing the same thing and expect different results. Still, the horrible run blocking and penetration on short yardage against the Colts is very troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by PilingOn View Post
    That's like trying to say a particular trip on an airplane was great except for crashing into the side of a mountain.
    Held 'em scoreless, picked Peyton 3 times, maybe we didn't own them, but we By Gawd paid the rent.
    Kyle Orton Army member 136.

'Tis better to have loafed and lost, than never to have loafed at all.

I'm sry, I don't think you can justify giving Orton over 10 mil for 6 years...

I'm not saying that he's done a bad job, but he's not putting up god like numbers either.

I like Orton for another year maybe two. Only because we do not have a better option right now. However I really wish the Broncos would draft a QB to sit behind Orton for a couple of years. One that will allow McD to use his playbook more.

McCoy probably wouldn't be a bad option. He is projected to go in the second or third rd so the broncos will have a chance at him.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Seeing that both of their play calling is literally exactly the same I just don't see the point.
    Weis was an assistant under Parcells when the Giants won SB XXI, and he was the OC under Belachick when the Pats won SB XXXVI, XXXVIII, & XXXIX.

The difference is, Weis comes with a ton (no pun intended) of play calling experience. Something McD does'nt have...
    HOME OF THE 12TH MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBJ4MVP!!! View Post
    Well we're pretty much right on pace for the 10-6 record that I had us achieving.

But anything more then that will be amazing. If we go 10-6 and win at least 1 game in the playoffs, then we'll pretty much exceed what I wanted.

But damn, the people on this site sure do piss me off. We lose 1 or 2 or 3 games and then everyone freaks out. We lose to an undefeated team and people act like McDaniels is horrible.

Were not the first team Indy has beat.

So many clueless people on this message board.
    Just making the playoffs is a HUGE accomplishment as far as I'm concerned and I know many Bronco fans agree.

I will repeat for the Kajillionth time.

So many had us losing this season bad. Not just bad but BAD!

"OH we might win 4 games" Etc. etc. etc.

We can and still have potential to make the playoffs! OMG WHodaThuNk?

Nobody. Even me.

Enjoy the ride people.

Instead of complaining about it.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

In the end, it comes down to talent. The Broncos have a lot of second tier talent on the team, especially on defense. They've done well overall this season and should make it to the playoffs. Hopefully future drafts and free agent pick ups will add more top tier talent. Hopefully some of the younger second tier players that are already on the team will develop into top tier players.

It's going to take time for the team to develop into an elite team. McDaniels has them going in the right direction though.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pooboy View Post
    McD is still trying to copy Belichick...seriously. Either he doesn't trust his D or he doesn't trust his QB.
    I think it is the latter. Is play call is real vanilla and doesn't give Orton many chances. Sometimes you have to take chances to get something going.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Just making the playoffs is a HUGE accomplishment as far as I'm concerned and I know many Bronco fans agree.

I will repeat for the Kajillionth time.

So many had us losing this season bad. Not just bad but BAD!

"OH we might win 4 games" Etc. etc. etc.

We can and still have potential to make the playoffs! OMG WHodaThuNk?

Nobody. Even me.

Enjoy the ride people.

Instead of complaining about it.
    I predicted us to make it to the playoffs.

@ winning just 3 or 4 games. I just laughed at that nonsense. It always feels great to prove idiots wrong though especially all the critics.

And next years schedule is much easier. We have been battle tested this year and it will fare well well for us down the stretch.

3 game season now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Did you see Hillis play against KC? Did you see him play last year when healthy?

Hillis does not need holes.

That is the difference between a power back and a speed back who likes to dance around.
    The problem is that Buck cant stay healthy, and NO likes to dance but is as slow as a power guy. So with NO you get the worst of all worlds
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    It's going to take time for the team to develop into an elite team. McDaniels has them going in the right direction though.
    Thank You!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***