Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Chris Henry

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    ROFL

"Ima do it man, Im gonna wear his Jersey. The NFL gonna kill me. Probably take my whole check"
    lol ....

I wish I could watch them play SD. They are gonna play like a team possessed.

Has Carson said anything yet?

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    He would if they'd let him on the field. I hope that he scores, because I know whatever comes next will be great.

He always keeps it bald. I don't know why... he's got a full head of hair if he wants it.
    Yea, but its funny how he gets every little hair trimmed.

I liked Chads Mohawk that he once had.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Thanks for doing that, BM. I joined, but haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail, yet. It's been a couple of hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Me too. In fact they denied my first account, probably because my email for registering at things has the word 'spam' in it.
    Their boards are very busy today as you may imagine. I've noticed a whole bunch of newbies over there today. Perhaps they have slowed down the new membership acceptance or something. Only a speculation.

I created a Bronco Fans Expressing Sadness thread in the Other NFL forum. A Charger fan and I both did that and gave props to each other.

It is nice to see so many going there today.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    Chad is picturing Chris playing ball with Steve McNair in heaven, with Darrent Williams and Sean Taylor on defense.

This is funny, sad and touching at the same time...
    Wish I coulda seen that Matt. Perhaps a youtube video coming?

I'm outta here for the day. Have good night my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Wish I coulda seen that Matt. Perhaps a youtube video coming?

I'm outta here for the day. Have good night my friend.
    Do the same, Joe. And by the way, he has a bunch of his old shows archived. He might have done the same for this one.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

So sad. RIP Chris.

A lot of new found respect for Chad Johnson today, the guy showed class when it mattered. I hope he does wear Chris's jersey, and that the NFL lets him.
    Last edited by KyleHigh8; 12-17-2009 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleHigh8 View Post
    So sad. RIP Chris.

A lot of new found respect for Chad Johnson today, the guy showed class when it mattered. I hope he does wear Chris's jersey, and that the NFL lets him.

Knowing Chad, AKA Ocho, I would almost guarantee he will wear Chris' jersey.

And if the league wants to fine him for that?

He will pay his fine and more than likely make a public statement after the game.

Not to sound selfish, but I for one hope the Bengals pound the Chargers not only for Henry's memory but to help us out in the fight for our division.

It was really hard to watch Chad's interview on ESPN, you could tell it was just
    killing him.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    It was really hard to watch Chad's interview on ESPN, you could tell it was just
    killing him.
    Chad the jokester that he is, the non serious, play it up character he is, had me in tears today. Yet he turned around and made a fun loving joking type comment about how Chris is in heaven playing against our beloved DWill and the Redskins' Sean Taylor on defense.

He is expressing himself the best he can and he is sincere, humble and not acting out like the way we know him. The class clown.

He is truly hurt by this. That interview proved that.

The Bengal fans are in shock as we were after DWill. We expected and wanted love from around the league so the Bengals deserve the same respect right now.
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 12-17-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I wish I could watch them play SD. They are gonna play like a team possessed.

Has Carson said anything yet?
    I almost wish Utah would have chose THIS week not to show us.

Carson called a team meeting, and they're dedicating this game & the rest of the seaso to Chris & Mrs.Zimmer
    ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by m8archa View Post
    Carson called a team meeting, and they're dedicating this game & the rest of the seaso to Chris & Mrs.Zimmer
    And rightfully so.

We Bronco fans have admitted we aren't quite Super Bowl material yet. If it comes down to these Bengals representing the AFC, what a story line we will be having.

I just heard from my cousin in Cincy. He is very upset as Chris was his favorite player and they are getting more local news than the rest of us.

I root for the Bengals as my second team (which is no secret around here) and now I'm really torn about how this post season may end up. We could be facing them again.

Just wanted to share how I played ambassador today. I posted in the other forum:

On behalf of the Bronco Message Boards, we are all deeply saddened by the loss of Chris Henry and many Bronco fans are making their sympathy posts in honor of Chris.

Sincere heart filled prayers to his family, friends, you the fans and the entire Bengal organization.

A Mile High Salute from all of us.

RIP #15

A response to that:

From my point of view.... I have a higher level of respect for the Broncos as well as their fans for your post..
    Thoughtful, and with all sincerity, I sympathize for what you guys went through with Darrent Williams
    Thanks for the post

We all had such heavy hearts after DWill's tragic night and I'll go as far as to say how badly I for one felt for Javon Walker holding him while he died. I was crushed to see Javon leave us, but business decisions came into play and his mental state also was in question.

It's important to note how we all felt such loss after DWill's passing and this is how Bengal fans are feeling today.

We wanted respect, courtesy and acknowledgment after our loss. So did the Redskins after Sean's passing. Bengal fans deserve it now.

I've read "he's only a football player" around here. Did you all say that about DWill? Yet they are all celebrity type status loved by many, like our DWill and DNash were. Think about that when you want to go bump the Tiger Woods thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Knowing Chad, AKA Ocho, I would almost guarantee he will wear Chris' jersey.

And if the league wants to fine him for that?

He will pay his fine and more than likely make a public statement after the game.

Not to sound selfish, but I for one hope the Bengals pound the Chargers not only for Henry's memory but to help us out in the fight for our division.
    lol, I said the same thing earlier to one of my friends today man. I was like " This might sound kinda wrong and selfish, But I hope Cincy goes in to San Diego and gives them a beatdown for Chris Henry. And because It'd make the division race more exciting."

Kinda sad that I thought that but I don't know. Still a sad story.

Watching Chad really made me sad. I've always liked him but he does have feelings and stuff. And you never hear about him doing anything wrong off the field like a lot of people. Hes always helping people out. He just likes to have fun.

I hope he does something special to honor Chris. You know Chad don't play the game for money. Fines don't matter to him.