Page 33 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    did nobody else see that bailey had his hands ready for that ball to go right into them and bruton knocked it down....I mean good play bruton but Champ would've had a pick and no Raider points!

Burton is looking pretty damn good...I think I have a mancrush on him

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Why? This is a team formerly held back by russel. Just look what they've done without him playing. This is a team that has a good offense and all the parts on offense to do good things they were just abysmal at QB.
    Why?

We are playing for our playoff lives, at home against a team that has only one 4 games all year. I think that pretty much says it all.

Time for a BM sighting
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Why? This is a team formerly held back by russel. Just look what they've done without him playing. This is a team that has a good offense and all the parts on offense to do good things they were just abysmal at QB.
    hey man i know you love field goals in the redzone but i don't

And you still give them time to run a play. Terrible.

berger dont screw up....

we can't even hold the ball for 32 seconds. what a joke...

blah blah blah.....The 4 game skid was against 3 good teams and one team that we would have beaten had orton not gotten injured...If your so fickle that you want to give up on your team and sit in the corner complaining have at it. I really think all the sky is falling end of the world cats and dogs living together crap is a little over the top because we are still going to win this game.
    Y'all having a hard time accepting that your team is a work in progress at best?

'coupla lucky wins and some solid play by your defense early in the year turned you into believers....

Reality bites. The Raiders are giving the Broncos all they can handle.

blah blah blah.....The 4 game skid was against 3 good teams and one team that we would have beaten had orton not gotten injured...If your so fickle that you want to give up on your team and sit in the corner complaining have at it. I really think all the sky is falling end of the world cats and dogs living together crap is a little over the top because we are still going to win this game.
    And if they win this game, you feel good about the way they are playing at the sason? Really?

You may be tired of the doomsdayers, but I am tired of the "nothing is wrong, we are going to win, we only lost to good teams"...blah balh blah excuses.

This offense registers just above the putrid level despite having some of the best talent in the league. Who's fault is that?

Shhh! I heard a rumor that McDaniels might actually send the offense out for the 2nd half!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Being down to the faiders at half-time is exactly what this team needs. McD is running out of excuses and once that happens he will have to open that fricken play book up.

Raiders are owning us. This is embarrassing.

Nice to see that things haven't changed since Shanahan was fired.

A+ for McDaniels, based off of our 6-0 start

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Handicapped Quarterbacks and NoShow up the GUT is easy to defend.

Awful play calling and executions by the Broncos.

I the meanwhile... Raiders "Misdirection" are perfect calls for a fast pursuing D.
    Definition of Insanity, same thing over & over, expecting different results.

Talk about pathetic huh?