Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1317
    Id feel pretty bad too, Russell is the worst QB ever.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

In a nut shell GOOD GRIEF!!

On a lighter note..Happy Holidays everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcaeus15 View Post
    You knew you were going to piss someone off, which is trolling. Coming in here in an emotionally charged thread and saying "Go Raiders" is asking for trouble and you knew it.
    Bengals vs Chargers Gameday Thread

What did I state there? "Go Chargers"

That's a really emotionally charged game because Chris Henry died and that is the game the Bengals dedicated to him. Yet, I went straight out and declared "Go Chargers". That's a very emotionally charged game too and if you want to get into sementics that likely pissed WhoDey off. But that doesn't change the fact that I stated "Go Chargers" and that didn't elicit an emotional response by anybody. I went into the Raiders gameday and stated who I wanted to win. I did not talk smack. I did not talk trash about the Broncos, I did not talk trash about the Raiders. I used TWO words. "Go Raiders". Simple as that. If that is Trolling then all of you are trolls as well for stating "Go Broncos" THROUGHOUT this thread. So, if you want to report me for stating "Go Raiders" then somebody should go through this thread and report every single instance of "Go Broncos" becaus this is an emotionally charged thread as you put it.

Aw shoot.... well there's always next season. I say we draft Martin Ingle but that's a little off topic lulz. Well, tis a shame we couldn't run the ball at all but I guess those things happen eh? We need another TD.

fire mccoy and get a real playcaller and offensive coordinator
    agreed McCoy is useless

Tough loss today...Raiders at home, looking to set the stage for a playoff berth but to no avail, that's rough =/

#@$% BRONCOS @%#$& God damn lost to the pitiful raiders, in our house!!!!!!!! @%#%# *#*#$*$# So pissed right now i could #$^%^&& punch a holee in the wall. OUR red zone offense blows #$%^^^% & to manny ^&**&*& field goals. I live in Bay Area and my phone is ringing with all these oakland fans! ^*((^ ()*#$. You suck Broncos!!! @#$%
    Last edited by 24bailey24; 12-20-2009 at 05:43 PM.
    [IMG]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/bailey-1.jpg[/IMG]
    [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]2/3 of the world is covered by water, the other 1/3 is covered by CHAMP BAILEY![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=RiversOWNSDonks;2160005]Chargers will win a SB, before Broncos make the playoffs. I have no doubt about that![/QUOTE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"] O no we havent made the playoffs in 2 years how long has it been since Dolts won the SB...O ya
    This might be up for awhile, Im keeping this up until the Dolts win a SB! [/SIZE][/FONT]

fire mccoy and get a real playcaller and offensive coordinator
    McD calls the plays and I'm all for firing him right now. I'm totally fed up with this team and it's the same d@#$@ problems every game and McDum#@$#@ can't doesn't do anything to change it!!!!! At one point in the game I posted their was a 95% chance Moreno would run up the middle on the next 1st and 10 and that's exactly what he did..FOR A LOSS OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! If I know what's coming.....EVERYBODY KNOWS WHAT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!! McD$@#$$$@#% is the worse coach in e the league. I hate him with a passion!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

That's a really emotionally charged game because Chris Henry died and that is the game the Bengals dedicated to him. Yet, I went straight out and declared "Go Chargers". That's a very emotionally charged game too and if you want to get into sementics that likely pissed WhoDey off. But that doesn't change the fact that I stated "Go Chargers" and that didn't elicit an emotional response by anybody. I went into the Raiders gameday and stated who I wanted to win. I did not talk smack. I did not talk trash about the Broncos, I did not talk trash about the Raiders. I used TWO words. "Go Raiders". Simple as that. If that is Trolling then all of you are trolls as well for stating "Go Broncos" THROUGHOUT this thread. So, if you want to report me for stating "Go Raiders" then somebody should go through this thread and report every single instance of "Go Broncos" becaus this is an emotionally charged thread as you put it.
    You take a lot to say nothing. I'm not going to report you for anything, but I'm basically saying you're stupid for saying "Go Raiders" in a thread like this.

incoming five paragraph post basically saying "I'm not stupid, I just said Go Raiders".

I was going to post some stuff but I dont want to get in trouble so im posting this instead!! ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************** oh and the officials! that game was a mess!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Good post by the way, but take heed. You're on a Broncos forum in case you haven't noticed so a lot of the fans tend to react via their emotions to a loss from us (especially a loss at home.) A loss at home hurts and especially to a quarter back with the skill level of Jamarcus Russel. So you're quite at liberty to cheer for any team at any time but timing is everything. In my personal opinion though you were not trolling. I'm sticking up for you because I've been accused of trolling when I supported Jay Cutler so there are too many hotheads here on this forum apparently.

Angry

It should be interesting to watch Mcdaniels in the live press conference later. Stubborn arrogence and all!!! Seeing the way Cutler is performing should make me feel better but it doesnt. Especially when i had such high hopes for Mcdaniels. Hopefully he will eventually be humbled and get this team together. Still love the broncos but "DAMN" this game hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    I was going to post some stuff but I dont want to get in trouble so im posting this instead!! ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************** oh and the officials! that game was a mess!!
    My sentiments Lenny.

We gave the Raiders a great X-mas gift.

The Gift of conservative coaching!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

We lost this game, and risk blowing this season, for the same reasons we wasted 2006 & 2008.... We just cannot score TDs when we get into 1st and goal situations. Simple as that.

Same old story.

To think that I was absolutely devastated that I was going to miss my opportunity to fly out to Denver and see my first home game today. I was so upset when I realized I couldn't get the day off because of my job. I am not sure what hurts more, that I couldn't make it, or that it was a 1 point loss to the Rear-ders.
    Shanahan will always deserve a :salute!:

[SIZE="5"][I]The most rowdy orange-jersey-wearing fan in Denver at Buffalo games since 2005![/I][/SIZE]

September 13, 2009... "The Immaculate Deflection" courtesy of Brandon Stokley!