Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88
Results 1,306 to 1,317 of 1317

We need to picket outside Dove Valley

Where is Hillis? This seems so obvious to me. What is going on with Hillis? I guarantee Hillis Scores from the 2 yard line and this game is over. I am so sick of asking why. Time to picket.

Quote Originally Posted by DishWater View Post
    Cheer up son.

Do something whacky tonight, or something whacky tomorrow. Maybe do something illegal. It's fun.

There isn't a curse, only poor execution, poor playcalling, poor blocking, poor decisions, and poor tackling.

These can be fixed.

We'll be set, no worries.
    Man I hope so. We need new offensive coordinator are offense just has not been getting it done all

year long. At least we have a legit defense!

Fan Conduct

Today was the worst display of fan conduct I have ever seen in my life in any sporting event ever (even worse than the BIG 10). I am 51 years old and was in the nose bleed section. The conduct of the Bronco's fan in Section 539, Row 28 (Seats 9-15, or so) was horrible. His language and disregard for all people around him was the worst I have ever seen---bar none. I spent 26 years in the military and never heard a sailor speak with the foul language this guy used in front of small children and elderly people. Then he proceeded to fall on a lady a row ahead of him, as his wife tried to get him out of the game in the 4th quarter (he didn't care we had 2:00 minutes to play, with a lead) (his wife laughed, as she found his actions humerous). Thanks for making this event a great experience for my 14 year-old daughter, her cousin, and her cousin's cousin also. This was the first Bronco's game for two-of-the three children----probably their last. Thanks for the great time you rude and crude jerk.....He insulted all the Raider fans within 30 rows of him. Don't even ask me about the three fights we saw going down the escalator after the game.....

Quote Originally Posted by whitehill View Post
    Today was the worst display of fan conduct I have ever seen in my life in any sporting event ever (even worse than the BIG 10). I am 51 years old and was in the nose bleed section. The conduct of the Bronco's fan in Section 539, Row 28 (Seats 9-15, or so) was horrible. His language and disregard for all people around him was the worst I have ever seen---bar none. I spent 26 years in the military and never heard a sailor speak with the foul language this guy used in front of small children and elderly people. Then he proceeded to fall on a lady a row ahead of him, as his wife tried to get him out of the game in the 4th quarter (he didn't care we had 2:00 minutes to play, with a lead) (his wife laughed, as she found his actions humerous). Thanks for making this event a great experience for my 14 year-old daughter, her cousin, and her cousin's cousin also. This was the first Bronco's game for two-of-the three children----probably their last. Thanks for the great time you rude and crude jerk.....He insulted all the Raider fans within 30 rows of him. Don't even ask me about the three fights we saw going down the escalator after the game.....
    It is like this in ALL NFL stadiums. I was at the Ravens and Redskins game when they played the Broncos and the fans were horrendous. This is the NFL I am sorry to say.
    My advice is send emails or write a letter to Goodell and the director of NFL security and state exactly what you wrote here. They have a new initiative that is attempting to make NFL stadiums more family friendly. But it is anything but...I have never had some of the things said to me in NFL stadiums in any other place. Welcome to NFL stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I can't believe how much of nothing our draft picks have done except for McBath and Bruton. Alphonso shows signs he could be good but is just too inconsistent for giving up a first and a 2nd round pick for. Ayers does nothing, Knowshon gets nothing in a system were a cell phone seller got a thousand yards, and Richard Quinn has a tipped pass on a trick play, totally worth the 2nd round pick we gave up for him.
    Knowshon leads all rookie running backs. I would say that doesn't qualify as nothing. He just isn't producing astronomical yards and he had a bad game today, but a lot of that is on the O Line. Our o line got NO surge. It was most apparent when we were down on our own 1 after the defense had the big goal line stand. The Raiders defense was in the backfield before our o line was out of their stances. It was a pitiful effort from a Denver team that had everything on the line. We have to win IN Philly now to make the playoffs. If we don't win in Philly, we wont be in the playoffs.

At least we didn't play as bad as the Vikings are tonight?

Why didn't you contact security or text to the "RESPECT" hotline? There is an usher at the bottom of every section, and they announce that number multiple times during the game, as well as put it on the scoreboard. Would have been an easy fix for you, and you might have enjoyed the experience (maybe not the game) better.

I can't believe how much of nothing our draft picks have done except for McBath and Bruton. Alphonso shows signs he could be good but is just too inconsistent for giving up a first and a 2nd round pick for. Ayers does nothing, Knowshon gets nothing in a system were a cell phone seller got a thousand yards, and Richard Quinn has a tipped pass on a trick play, totally worth the 2nd round pick we gave up for him.
    Ummm, where have you been, Knowshon is close to 1,000 right now...........

We got rid of Shanny for this? Yea Shanny's defense was bad last year (but he had an upcoming draft to fix that) but at least we could put up points. This offense we have now is terrible. 4 trips to the redzone and we leave with 3 points. Orton has zero pocket prescence and just falls down half the time, its pathetic, Charlie Frye looked better than him.
    You have a selective memory. We ran the ball up and down the field between the 20's, but couldn't get in the endzone last year either. Or threw the ball away..

Never should have got rid of Shanny. Hope Bowlen likes empty seats because you can only pay outrageous season ticket prices to watch a team miss the playoffs every year for so long before you say screw it and buy Sunday ticket.
    First, you don't need the Sunday ticket. It's blacked out on Sunday Ticket, you can watch it free. Second, the waiting list is so long for season tickets, there won't ever be empty seats. Third, Shanahan was the reason we missed the playoffs every year...............think before you post, or at least attempt to.

Stick with your NFL team in Iowa, won't you? Or maybe those lousy Hawkeyes.

you know, I was actually thinking about a curse too. If we lose out this season (again) it would even have a name, something like the Mile high 8-8, or the .500 curse. Start strong, win as many as you want in the first half of the season, it matters not. by the end of the season you will be no better then .500
    This totally sucks. I'm so depressed right now. I can't even bring myself to try and figure out the tie breakers and all that crap, in case we somehow win 1 out of the 2 reamining games.
    And the one thing that does somehow cheer me up, as ridiculous as it may sound - the fact that these are the Raiders, nothing new about it. For them, yesterday was their superbowl. They played us like they play no other team, that's why they won. Again, nothing new. I've always said that playing them has nothing to do with football, or logic or stats or whatever. Once they see Orange and we see Silver, all bets are off. So, who knows? maybe we can still fix things and get back on track, although Phili won't be easy at all, damn near impossible if we play like we did yesterday, but if we play them like we played the Colts, we may actually have a shot.
    "I suck, You suck, we suck, everybody sucks... Good luck and happy thanksgiving." - [I]winning spirit by Jake Plummer[/I]

[CENTER]The Age Of Orton is upon us :orton:

[B]KO Army soldier # 316[/B] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DishWater View Post
    Poor playcalling.

Poor blocking from the Oline all night. Why is Hochstein still on our team? Didn't all of the people of Colorado already know Polombus sucks?

Poor Execution in the red zone.

Why the Hell is Lamont Jordan in instead of Peyton Hillis????!!!!

I'm a fervent Moreno supporter, but the kid needs a breather every now and then, and Jordan blows!!!

What the hell is going on with this team right now???
    I agree with the exception of Polumbus. Next year he should be much better. Provided our coach learns how to coach.

And there's the rub.

Coaching a team requires one to be able to admit mistakes, and learn from them. McD isn't a coach yet, though he could be if someone he respects will just go tell him how it is. Maybe even knock some sense into him - within reason, of course. I don't advocate violence. Much.
    Kyle Orton Army member 136.

'Tis better to have loafed and lost, than never to have loafed at all.

It's very unfortunate what kind of people football attracts. Of course there are a few good people but I've always regarded the majority of football fans as a bunch of morons. I went to the Giants Eagles game with my cousin last week and my cousin was wearing his Asante Samuel jersey. We got rocks thrown at us, threatened, AND some guy told me he was going to "piss on my car after the game." I wasn't even wearing an eagles jersey but I guess standing next to a guy with one was still too much for these infantile giants fans. I feel like saying Giants fans are the worst fans out of ANY... but that simply wouldn't be true because EVERY team has "the worst fans." Football just attracts MORONS. If you're a smart football fan then you're just part of a minority.

Holiday Wishes

Happy Winter Solstice, all!

Maybe with the days getting longer the Broncos will have more time to practice.

May you all have a Blessed Christmas (for the Christians out there), and a Mah-velous New Year (for all of you).

Happy Hanuka, Kwanza, or Holiday Of Choice to each of you. May the next year bring you Joy and Luck.

And may the next year bring us WINS.

Kyle Orton Army member 136.

'Tis better to have loafed and lost, than never to have loafed at all.