Page 1 of 128 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Brandon Marshall and Knowshon Moreno

Well, I must say that Brandon had a good reason to be angry at Moreno. He is doing the right things because Moreno sucks ass and he needs to get out of this game!

Good job, Brandon Marshall!
    Go Peyton Manning!

Brandon doesn't really have much room to talk.

Moreno sucks ass?

Ok, a fumble that could have gone either way means he sucks.. Alright.

Moreno 10 rushes for 80 yards.

The fumble which I thought was a TD, was Hochstein kneeing the ball up out of his hands. Marshall was probably spouting off before he even knew what happend.

Marshall 3 catches 26 yards.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

Marshall is showing fire. The guy wants to win and break this schnide.
    I'm on Twitter!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Quote Originally Posted by JohnElwayFan View Post
    Well, I must say that Brandon had a good reason to be angry at Moreno. He is doing the right things because Moreno sucks ass and he needs to get out of this game!
    Quote by JOHN ELWAY FAN: " I'm proud of being an Anti-Josh McDaniel. That guy is an idiot as always and doesn't deserves to be the new coach of Denver Broncos. He needs to be kick out of the team, plus ?Al Bowlen? needs to retire now and someone needs to find a BETTER owner of Denver Broncos and BETTER coach than Josh McDaniels ".

Aloha JohnElwayFan. Well the owner of our Broncos team is PAT BOWLEN, And not Al Bowlen. Moreno = 10 Carries for 80 rushing yards Oh boy, Who is the idiot now???. Take it easy, Mahalo & GOD bless. GO BRONCOS!!!
    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 11-22-2009 at 05:50 PM.
    HE>i

Yeah, right - it's a good idea when teammates start to fight because things are not working out. It's more productive than getting your head straight, starting to concentrate and work as a team!

Seriously, I'm mad about what Marshall did - it's okay to be mad over a bad play, but you cannot attack your teammate like he did. Obviously Brandon still hasn't bought into the team-mentality in Denver.

BRING BACK ORANGE!!

I cant even take you seriously after reading your signature. Sure its good Brandon wants to win but starting a fire where there already is one is not the best of ideas.

I remember Marshall putting the ball on the ground a lot this time last year fighting for extra yards. Who is he to talk?

Players are frustrated. We turn things around and drive to first and goal. We can take this game...oops.

Now in my opinion Moreno scored before the ball came out. But it was very close and no way to over turn the call. Had the call gone the other way, it would have stood up under review as well.

Moreno sure did have both hands on the ball from then on. And no, he absolutely doesn't suck. But they might start to call him Know-ball Moreno.

Moreno's fumble was a momentum changer. But Marshall was unprofessional. Marshall did not have a good game either. So getting in the face of the rookie was not helping. Moreno fumbled. But he did not do it on purpose. McDaniels is simply expecting too much out of Moreno. And Marshall should shut up and focus on making some catches.

Post game rants---Raiders

I am shocked. Usually he has big games against Chargers. Is there some reasoning behind McDaniels move? Or is it simply because of his offensive scheme not suiting tightends?

Some of you guys will never admit anything....no pun to the OP

The Beast has to be a Leader, Orton is out of a game for an ankle....No way tape that bad boy up and get out there and play - it's not like he is mobile on two good feet

We lost because their guy's out played our guys....thats it

How Do you expect to much out of an NFL Player
    We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

Fumbling in the NFL

If he keeps it up he will be called no JOB Moreno, Tikki almost lost his job do to fumbling when he played for the giants.

Marshall really has no room to talk about fumbles.
    None. Zero. Nada.

"Sauced."- Broshown Broenbro