Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    I'm happy to see a lot of people aren't saying Colts vs Saints... nothing against anyone who says that. But it's been a long time since two #1 seeds played in the Super Bowl, anyone know exactly when?

But their is something like an 84% chance that atleast 1 #1 or #2 seed will play in the Super Bowl... so it's likely to see either of these 4 teams: Colts, Chargers, Saints, Vikings.
    Good point, I agree with you but I still say the Saints for the NFC. After all that city has been through in recent years there just seems like there is something special going on there. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

I'm happy to see a lot of people aren't saying Colts vs Saints... nothing against anyone who says that. But it's been a long time since two #1 seeds played in the Super Bowl, anyone know exactly when?

But their is something like an 84% chance that atleast 1 #1 or #2 seed will play in the Super Bowl... so it's likely to see either of these 4 teams: Colts, Chargers, Saints, Vikings.
    I never believe in the favorites. I really like the Cardinals and Packers from the NFC and the Colts, Chargers and (dare I say it) Broncos from the AFC. I think the Colts are just that good and I have a crush on Peyton Manning so I like the Colts as a favorite.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/275/ihatesd.png

Supporter of COLORADO sports teams. :

Signature by Peerless.

Saints vs Colts..........took the easy route.

Colts vs. Eagles

Eagles win 31-28

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    The Super Bowl is a game for all the wine sipping cheese eaters of the world.

It is a rich man's game. That game has no more to do with the fans than it does Hockey. It is a Millionaire's game and the last ditch effort by the NFL to make even more money.

The NFL is even considering moving the game overseas. Further testiment to how the NFL feels about their "fans".

Hell, even regular season NFL games are becoming more and more like that.
    What if the Browns ever made it there 1 year?

Would you watch it?

I can't remember what they said exactly last year when the Steelers/Cardinals played, but it was something like 15 years since a #1 seed didn't make the Super Bowl.

I'll get flamed but I have the Bengals playing the Vikes. Atleast that's my sentimental pick for the Bengals dealing with Henry and for the Vikes well let Farve win one more so his old butt can retire finally lol. Realistic pick call me crazy Colts&Philly with Philly coming up a Td short.
    :go:

Well it's kinda like perdicting the weather, highly unperdictable. While the Colts are obviously very good and still undefeated, I think the Chargers are playing better than they are currently. New England could always get hot in the playoffs and wax everyone, but I just think the Chargers are the team to beat in the AFC and I just don't think the Colts can get past them.

In the NFC, it's easy to pick the Saints, since they have the best record. I don't think the Vikings are going anywhere in the playoffs and wouldn't be surprised to see them lose their 1st playoff game, especially if it ends up being a road game. The Eagles are a good football team, but my gut tells me they can't handle it. Ultimately, I think it ends up being another year where an NFC team is in their 1st Super Bowl, so I'm going with the Saints even though I'm not totally convinced they can get over the hump.

So I perdict it's a Rivers v. Brees Super Bowl. The ironic thing about it is that I also think that the QB who wasn't good enough for the Chargers will ultimately unleash hell on their defense and deny the Chargers a Super Bowl victory in a blow out.

Saints 38
    Chargers 17
    Last edited by DaHammer; 12-26-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHammer View Post
    Well it's kinda like perdicting the weather, highly unperdictable. While the Colts are obviously very good and still undefeated, I think the Chargers are playing better than they are currently. New England could always get hot in the playoffs and wax everyone, but I just think the Chargers are the team to beat in the AFC and I just don't think the Colts can get past them.

In the NFC, it's easy to pick the Saints, since they have the best record. I don't think the Vikings are going anywhere in the playoffs and wouldn't be surprised to see them lose their 1st playoff game, especially if it ends up being a road game. The Eagles are a good football team, but my gut tells me they can't handle it. Ultimately, I think it ends up being another year where an NFC team is in their 1st Super Bowl, so I'm going with the Saints even though I'm not totally convinced they can get over the hump.

So I perdict it's a Rivers v. Brees Super Bowl. The ironic thing about it is that I also think that the QB who wasn't good enough for the Chargers will ultimately unleash hell on their defense and deny the Chargers a Super Bowl victory in a blow out.

Saints 38
    Chargers 17
    It'll be a close game if it's between the Saints and Chargers but Rivers >> Brees in the clutch. Weather it'll be Rivers having the game winning drive or Brees choking in his final drive, Rivers is a much better QB when the game is on the line than Brees ever be.

Is the question who I believe will be there, or who I WANT to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by RaianSan View Post
    It'll be a close game if it's between the Saints and Chargers but Rivers >> Brees in the clutch. Weather it'll be Rivers having the game winning drive or Brees choking in his final drive, Rivers is a much better QB when the game is on the line than Brees ever be.
    This is the most bias statement, and most inaccurate statement I've seen. How do you come to these conclusions in the least???

Saints and Colts. Easy call.

Saints.............
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Chargers and Iggles...Sandy Eggo 31, Philly 20...brb, puking.
    Posters adopted: Fargo, Atwater, Jake N Bake, Biggregb, McSmashie and Peanut!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBJ4MVP!!! View Post
    What if the Browns ever made it there 1 year?

Would you watch it?
    The question is who do YOU think will be in it THIS year.