Page 1 of 127 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 16 2009 Broncos vs Eagles

Well here we again.

We had 2 good wins, then 2 losses, last week with against the Raiders dropping us to 8-6 and getting close to being eliminated out of the playoffs.
    It was a poor showing by our team. Bad play calling, red zone issues, settling for 3 points instead of 7, bad penalties, and a defense that would allow even Jamarcus Russel to move downfield on them.

Now we have to face the thriving Philadelphia Eagles on their home turf. McNabb has been doing great with the emergence of Desean Jackson.
    Brian Dawkins should be on fire for his return home. Hopefully it will be enough. Early reports indicate Brian Westbrook will be playing as well.

We have won games this season we shouldn't and have lost games we should have won. Let's hope this is one we can pull out a "W" on.

In the last 14 years we have faced the Eagles 3 times winning twice at home and losing once in Philly. Last time we faced them was 2005 where Plummer threw for 309 yards and 4tds for a 49-21 win. That was yeards ago and this Philly team is has won their last 5 games and is looking strong as of late.

Lets hope Denver can figure itself out before it is too late. Hopefully the coaches and players can put it all together to try and salvage something of our season.

As always please follow the rules of the COC, do not attack other players, and profanity real or implied can result in an infraction.

Hope you all had a good Christmas, and hope Denver can give us a good ending to 2009 this week!
    Go Broncos! :orton:
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

We need to win, or our playoff dreams are in serious jeopardy. Time to lock and load guys. It's gut-check time. If our Denver Broncos are a playoff team, they will win tomorrow :salute!::salute!::salute!::go:

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

I imagine Dawkins will come out fired up, and hopefully the rest of the defense will come out fired up as well. The Red Zone offense needs to step up, and hopefully after last week's debacle, the offense comes to play with some passion. GO BRONCOS :salute!:

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Sunday Broncos Vs. Philly

Well I'm heading down to Philly tomorrow and I will be rooting for the Bronc's. Even though I might get beer dumped on me or snowballs thrown at but, that's ok, you have to do what you have to do for the Broncos to win. Go Broncos!! Make us proud!

Wooohooo!! Happy Gameday!!!!

Over was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lol Love Animal House

Here we go Broncos. I'm behind enemy lines in the eastern part of PA with bird fans all around me. Tomorrow will bring a Bronco filled day w an Eddie Royal jersey and hoping not to get pegged by ice balls like those 49er fans...
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Over was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lol Love Animal House

Here we go Broncos. I'm behind enemy lines in the eastern part of PA with bird fans all around me. Tomorrow will bring a Bronco filled day w an Eddie Royal jersey and hoping not to get pegged by ice balls like those 49er fans...
    Very nicely done my Brother!! lol

"There will be no bullet that we leave in the chamber," McDaniels said. "We've got to win. It's so crazy trying to figure all of (the playoff tiebreaking scenarios) right now that I think we're better off focusing on Philly and see what happens."

http://www.denverpost.com/premium/broncos/ci_14071532

Let's hope this is true! If we run the ball 3 times the first moment we have a 1st-&-goal.... I'm going to be sad.

I'm hyped as hell, even though I don't fully expect a W..this team is crazy though, nothing would surprise me..

I love that the Jax-NE game and the Baltimore-Pittsburgh game are before this though..we'll know a lot by the time the Broncos game begins..

control our own destiny though, keep it simple..this is the Broncos though, they never keep it simple..

go broncos!!!!

LETS GO BRONCOS!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

I will be up in Blackhawk gambling with my Brother and my family for his 21st. I wont be able to watch a lot of the game, but I will be able to peek in from time to time depending where we are. I always burn games to DVD on my DVD burner, so I will watch the whole game when I get home!

GO BRONCOS!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

From ESPN!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post

--- Go Broncos !!! ---

Hey Bro!!!!! Telling me to spread the Love!!!

GO BRONCOS