View Poll Results: Will you support McDaniels next season if the Broncos lose to the Chiefs?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I have never supported him.

16 19.75%
  • No, the potential loss will convince me.

28 34.57%
  • Yes, regardless of the potential loss, this season has changed my views on him.

11 13.58%
  • Yes, I have supported him since his hiring.

26 32.10%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by floridabroncos View Post
    I wouldn't say giving up so much as reaching a boiling point. Ive felt so disgusted after so many games over the 2nd half of this season that it is a good thing that I'm mentally stable

As far as the trivia goes, I'll spot you the answer to one question.

Q: Who ruined the careers of two SB participants on this team?
    A: Brian Griese (Terrell Davis on an INT thrown and Ed McCaffery on a high toss)

Pretty much any question involving best Broncos player ever, the answer is Elway.

Keep those two in mind and you should be fine
    Oh I know the Elway one for sure, otherwise I would just be better off digging myself a grave out in the cold Iowa snow rather than joining this board.
    [B][CENTER]You can say what you want about me, but no one can tell me I can't.[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [SIZE="2"]I rely on myself, just making sure that was clear. I'm not in need of your crutches. I've faced all my fears. And I want what I knew I could have. Life is not a monster, make the best of what you have.[/SIZE]

I don't believe a coach that continues to throw his players under the bus.. is one that is building a "team" feeling or team environment.

I don't believe that a coach that preaches about "accountability" then turns around and publically throws you to the media without taking any responsibility.... is creating an "environment of TEAM."

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    bull we can pay him...we are well below the current cap ..and there may not be a cap next year anyway..we could easily pay him, marshall and doom

sheffs problem is scheme...i would almost guarantee it is the fact he and stokely, hillis, royal are being cast out of the playbook in favor of less talented ne castoffs
    he had a promising first two seasons...came on strong..looked to be a up an comeing star TE..same as royal...same as hillis...then are almost written out of the play book ...id be a little pissed to
    Bailey will be too expensive, and Graham was released from NE. So do be shocked that we lose Marshall, Bailey, Graham, Stokely, Hillis, and Scheffler...

Then.. what if Dawkins is like "holy crap".. and decides to retire after experiencing this lame locker room?

Quote Originally Posted by Pratama View Post
    Nah - - if you remember during the off season after Cutler left, Tony was trying to get traded. . . he wanted to go to Chicago with Cutler.
    Thats speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Bailey will be too expensive, and Graham was released from NE. So do be shocked that we lose Marshall, Bailey, Graham, Stokely, Hillis, and Scheffler...

Then.. what if Dawkins is like "holy crap".. and decides to retire after experiencing this lame locker room?

yah baily will be gone...you could see the writting on the wall for grahm with the severe reach of quinn, hillis will either be traded or released , scheffler will be released or traded, stokely will be gone..so will wiegman, hamilton ...to start

he preaches building a team...yet what team can stand behind a coach who screws **** up so bad...whos gonna be loyal and honest when the coach isnt

Well McDaniels was 100% correct about Cutler. Perhaps Marshall was gone regardless of what happened today so the decision has no impact on whether he goes or not. As for the decision not to play Marshall, it appears that Marshall may have been putting himself before the team this week and if so, McDaniels simply won't stand for it. I see nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by acstyle View Post
    Oh I know the Elway one for sure, otherwise I would just be better off digging myself a grave out in the cold Iowa snow rather than joining this board.
    LOL yeah you think there is drama on this board now, try talking smack about Elway. It's the one situation that we'd probably forgive the mods for banning someone without cause
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

I'm not sure how that qualifies as "without a cause" lol
    [B][CENTER]You can say what you want about me, but no one can tell me I can't.[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [SIZE="2"]I rely on myself, just making sure that was clear. I'm not in need of your crutches. I've faced all my fears. And I want what I knew I could have. Life is not a monster, make the best of what you have.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by acstyle View Post
    I gave up on the Giants because they didn't properly treat an injury when they should have, not because of anything mentioned on here. It had to do with the organization as a whole. And likewise, it was the same exact thing over there with Coughlin until they won that Super Bowl. So the fact that I used to be a Giants fan gives me experience in this whole "let's throw the coach under the bus" circus.

Likewise, I never said people going against the coach were "poser fans" because that obviously means you care about the team.

Well, In the Giants defense...They did fail Al Wilsons physical, which sent him into early retirement, possibly preventing further damage to his neck/spine.

I loved and miss Big Al. Hopefully, he happy, healthy, and living the good life.

Quote Originally Posted by MindField View Post
    Some of us applaud him for refusing to cave into prima donna knuckleheads like Marshall and Cutler.

The tail should never wag the dog
    While I agree that he shouldn't "give in" there is more to being a head coach than simply the X's an O's and that is where I think he's struggling. Looks like he might have a problem with his people skills and is alienating his players.