Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Colt wasn't very smart for telling that he had no feeling in his arm on national television.... not when you are just a couple months to determine the millions you will be getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Colt wasn't very smart for telling that he had no feeling in his arm on national television.... not when you are just a couple months to determine the millions you will be getting.
    He probably didnt even think about it till someone said it to him just as you did......It was obvious he was pretty sad about not getting to play.

I feel for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    You know, I love Colt. Im actually wearing an authentic colt jersey...

...when they were saying he begged the coaches and trainers to let him in the game it nearly broke my heart.
    I'm not a Texas fan, but I respect the hell out of Colt McCoy. It looked like he was on the verge of tears in his post game interview, and I don't blame him. That had to be a hard way for his career at Texas to end. I'd love for him to start the next chapter of his football career in Denver.
    Last edited by Den615; 01-07-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I highly doubt ANYONE in his situation is thinking about the NFL at that point. He poured everything he had for four years into getting to that moment, and its gone after a few plays. You could tell by his answers he didnt care about playing football more than his draft stock. You can't fault the guy.

Colt is a class act.

I really like Colt McCoy.. Very sad post game interview with him. Poor guy.

On a side note, did anybody else notice how disruptive #33 Lamar Houston for Texas on the D-Line? He played great. Could definitely see him as a solid DE in the NFL for years. And the kid is from Colorado

Here I thought giving Texas props and the historical advantage they had was guaranteed to win only to have their defense choke the game away!! I love it and their offense was in it towards the end!!

It's always a great day to see misery on Mack Brown and the Longhorn face's!!