Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBrian View Post
    No, not being sarcastic. Everything about him is a bandwagon fan. Come on, the Penguins too?
    as long as when then penguins are crap he won't switch to the red wings. I have no prob of him being a penguin fan. we don't know the extent of him rooting for those teams so who am i to question him.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by bklynbronco View Post
    Mike Missanelli of 950 ESPN in philly calls all fans who are born and raised in one city but root for other teams from another city FRAUDS.
    Says if you were born in that city you should be loyal to that city's teams anything else is a lack of character.

if you move from one city to another you should stick with your hometown team so says Mikey Miz. Honestly I only hear this from Philly fans. No where is in this country do I hear this BS. the same goes for college teams. If you didn't go to that college or it's not the local team you can't root for them. In his mind your a loser and have to live with it.

I don't actually believe that, I say you like who you like as long as you stick with them through the good times and the bad and be able to talk smack when team is doing bad as well as when it's doing good.

What the belief around here?
    Missanelli is such a tool bag. There is a reason he's not on Comcast Sports Net.

Quote Originally Posted by martz11 View Post
    Missanelli is such a tool bag. There is a reason he's not on Comcast Sports Net.
    I don't have a lot of options for sports radio talk just 950espn,610wsip in philly and 660Fann in nyc. I am usually stuck with the fann or espn radio and Missanelli is on during my ride to work. He is uaually ok except for these moments.

In philly he's way better then the alternative on 610 but yes Missanelli can be tool.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!