• Dec 2009

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
      Good one man. :go:
      Thanks I wrote a novel about it. :go:

Comment

• Sparky The Sun Devil
        • May 2009

Originally posted by thatkidhunt
        yea I know all about that, I spent many ah nights on the tempe scene, as I was playing college ball had about 7-8 buddies playing for ASU during 02-04
        R.I.P. ASU Baseball
        Last edited by Sparky The Sun Devil; 01-18-2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Fargo
          Guy Noir, Private Eye
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
          Thanks I wrote a novel about it. :go:
          What's it called? :go:
          Brock you like a hurricane!
          sigpic
          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• Brancos
            • Dec 2009

Here a joke: People like BMW. :go:

Comment

• jetrazor74
              Invincible Iron Fan
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
              I think thats a 50 point infraction.............
              Good thing you're not a moderator then.

Comment

• Brancos
                • Dec 2009

What's it called? :go:
                What do You Call a Business Owner?

Comment

• Brancos
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Yeah but you aren't either. :go:

Comment

• thatkidhunt
                    All-Pro
                    • Aug 2007

Yeah but you aren't either. :go:
                    Give em the Hammer JET!!!!!!! LOL.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Brancos
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                      Give em the Hammer JET!!!!!!! LOL.
                      I am not a big fan of hammers. I am not sure what the the "Hammer" is. Is it some type of motorcycle? I request a tape measure if it is not.

Comment

• Sparky The Sun Devil
                        • May 2009

the biggest joke of this decade is my posting skills
                        i guess it is....

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        for the record, i was just kidding. im pretty sure you got it though

some who wants to be like the future me

Comment

• Fargo
                          Guy Noir, Private Eye
                          • Jul 2009

I call them business owners or ceos if I feel like it. :go:
                          Brock you like a hurricane!
                          sigpic
                          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• Brancos
                            • Dec 2009

I call them business owners or ceos if I feel like it. :go:
                            some who wants to be like the future me
                            That is the title of a novel. Here is the title of my other favorite book:

I am going to make this short but sweet: The NFL wants nothing less than to cement the foundation of our currently metastasizing police state into the law of the land. Its adherents then wonder, "What's wrong with that?" Well, there's not much to be done with snooty, self-centered oafs who can't figure out what's wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that I'm not in the habit of giving advice to the NFL's termagant forces. However, there's always a first time: You guys should stop turning freaks of nature loose against us good citizens. I, speaking as someone who is not a bilious primate, admit I don't have much confidence that they'll follow that advice, but it's important to make it known that the NFL yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for the NFL, "attract attention" usually implies "introduce more restrictions on our already dwindling freedoms". To begin at the beginning, the NFL knows that performing an occasional act of charity will make some people forgive—or at least overlook—all of its drossy excesses. My take on the matter is that it attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, the NFL calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, it says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does the NFL say such things? I once asked the NFL that question—I am still waiting for an answer. In the meantime, let me point out that the first lies that the NFL told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; its lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

If natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then the NFL is clearly going to be the first to go. Each liberated mind that examines all of the evidence is a break in the chains that bind us all. Now I could go off on that point alone, but it has made a big mistake. Now that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter so let me corroborate it by saying that over time, the NFL's principles have progressed from being merely superstitious to being supersuperstitious, hypersuperstitious, and recently ultrasuperstitious. In fact, I'd say that now they're even megasuperstitious.

By indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, the NFL has made "experience" all-important. Its experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly leave a generation of people planted in the mud of a lamebrained world to begin a new life in the shadows of fascism sometime soon. Do we not, as rational men and women, owe it to both our heritage and our posterity to rake the NFL over the coals for challenging all I stand for? I think we do. It probably sounds like I'm being complacent, but there is something grievously wrong with those grotty psychics who capitalize on our needs and vulnerabilities. Shame on the lot of them! The NFL doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. Its protégés probably don't realize that because it's not mentioned in the funny papers or in the movies. Nevertheless, as soon as the NFL found the resources to do so it lost no time in causing riots in the streets. The inevitable followed: Abominable individuals started to defile the air and water in the name of profit. The scariest part of all of this is that by refusing to act, by refusing to carry out this matter to the full extent of the law, we are giving the NFL the power to create an ideological climate that will enable it to fabricate all sorts of vitriolic, ad hoc rules and regulations. My eventual goal for this letter is to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward incendiarism. I'm counting on you for your support.

Comment

• Sparky The Sun Devil
                              • May 2009

I am not a big fan of hammers. I am not sure what the the "Hammer" is. Is it some type of motorcycle? I request a tape measure if it is not.
                              u never played halo.........

Comment

• Brancos
                                • Dec 2009

u never played halo.........

U never played Halo? I don't get what that has to do with anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X