Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 356
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Joke of teh day:

    Sick avy by Blondie79

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,578
    pants on the ground.



    Joke of the week: Chargers trophy case.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Westminster
    Posts
    4,268
    Five secrets Of a Perfect Relationship:
    1.It's important to have a woman who helps at home,cooks,cleans&has a job.
    2.It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
    3.It's important to have a woman you can trust,and would never lie.
    4.It's important to have a woman who is good in bed,and likes being with you.
    5.It's absolutely vital,that these 4 women,do not know each other.
    I really like Cheese.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    pants on the ground.



    Joke of the week: Chargers trophy case.
    The chargers Superbowl ring count.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Paisley, Scotland
    Posts
    374
    A young boy is walking along the sidewalk minding his own business. Suddenly, a car pulls up alongside him, the driver winds down his window and shouts over "Hey kid! Get in the car. Come on, just get in, huh?" The boy looks worried and replies "No way am I getting in your car, leave me alone!" and he starts walking away a bit quicker. Undeterred, the driver pulls up again..."Come on, just get in the car. Look - I'll give you 10 bucks and some candy if you just get in here with me!" Now the boy is really worried, and starts sprinting away. The driver goes after him again, and once more pulls up on the sidewalk..."Come on, get in and I'll give you 50 bucks and the biggest candy bar ever!" The kid shouts over..."Listen dad - I don't care how much money and candy you offer me, I'm NOT going to watch the Chargers with you!"



    :go:
    Last edited by jetrazor74; 01-20-2010 at 10:46 AM.
    Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    18,826
    Quote Originally Posted by pozbaird View Post
    A young boy is walking along the sidewalk minding his own business. Suddenly, a car pulls up alongside him, the driver winds down his window and shouts over "Hey kid! Get in the car. Come on, just get in, huh?" The boy looks worried and replies "No way am I getting in your car, leave me alone!" and he starts walking away a bit quicker. Undeterred, the driver pulls up again..."Come on, just get in the car. Look - I'll give you 10 bucks and some candy if you just get in here with me!" Now the boy is really worried, and starts sprinting away. The driver goes after him again, and once more pulls up on the sidewalk..."Come on, get in and I'll give you 50 bucks and the biggest candy bar ever!" The kid shouts over..."Listen dad - I don't care how much money and candy you offer me, I'm NOT going to watch the Chargers with you!"



    :go:
    smart kid..........
    Sick avy by Blondie79

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,342
    Two ferocious cannibal chiefs sat licking their fingers after a large meal. "Your wife makes a delicious roast," one chief said.

    "Thanks," his friend said, "I'm gonna miss her!"
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,160
    Jet's face

    :BURN:

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    6,469

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    pants on the ground.



    Joke of the week: Chargers trophy case.
    Dont worry buddy I got ya......






    Ive already claimed this as my avatar for when the season starts

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,578
    Quote Originally Posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Dont worry buddy I got ya......






    Ive already claimed this as my avatar for when the season starts
    you should put an afc championship trophy in there.... just to have it less empty.....

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vermont, native of Colorado
    Posts
    9,511
    Two muffins were sitting side by side baking in the oven, when one turns and exclaims "oh GOSH I'm so HOT IN HERE!"
    - the other muffin turns and goes, "AHHHHH A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!"

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,578
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    Two muffins were sitting side by side baking in the oven, when one turns and exclaims "oh GOSH I'm so HOT IN HERE!"
    - the other muffin turns and goes, "AHHHHH A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!"
    2 nuns walk into a bar.... one of them ducks...

  14. #59
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    2 nuns walk into a bar.... one of them ducks...
    and one of them quacks

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    and one of them quacks

    that makes 0 sense

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •