Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,163

    This thread is for people without pink hair with blue highlights.

    For people with pink hair with blue highlights please get out.

    I only want like minded people in my thread so if you don't agree with me please get out.

    This place is only for people who like what I like and think exactly like me.

    I am the Creator of this thread and shall forever be remembered as the creator.

    sarcasm off

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,618
    I will wear pink hair with blue highlights and there's NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

    Wait, no I won't. This thread wins. :salute!:
    Brock you like a hurricane!

    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    For people with pink hair with blue highlights please get out.

    I only want like minded people in my thread so if you don't agree with me please get out.

    This place is only for people who like what I like and think exactly like me.

    I am the Creator of this thread and shall forever be remembered as the creator.

    sarcasm off

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,163

    Thumbs up

    This thread is going places.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,705
    I dont have pink hair or blue highlights

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,163
    Quote Originally Posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    I dont have pink hair or blue highlights
    Then welcome to my thread

    HOWEVER This guy


    Is not allowed.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    This thread is going places.
    yea to the salon

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    I have blue hair with pink highlights, am I allowed here?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    I have blue hair with pink highlights, am I allowed here?
    Do you think that the word cuck is an insult?

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Do you think that the word cuck is an insult?
    yes but what does that have to do with me being here?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    yes but what does that have to do with me being here?

    The answer to your question, is the answer to mine.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    The answer to your question, is the answer to mine.
    i havent been able to figure out your question........


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,163


    This guy has orange hair.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,705
    Who let this broad in????




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    6,705
    Or this one:



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •