Divinity 2: Ego Draconis

has anyone played this game yet? i was just wonderin it looked alright

I played the demo. From what I could tell (keep in mind it was just the demo) it was a bit buggy, the voiceovers werent very good and the characters made some very strange expressions, and the overall animation of people running/walking just looks awkward, like they have a big crap in their pants or something. Personally I wouldnt buy it or anything, rent it first.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I played the demo. From what I could tell (keep in mind it was just the demo) it was a bit buggy, the voiceovers werent very good and the characters made some very strange expressions, and the overall animation of people running/walking just looks awkward, like they have a big crap in their pants or something. Personally I wouldnt buy it or anything, rent it first.
    thanks after beating dragon age i needed another game like it i wasnt sure if this game was worth it or not guess ill rent it first before buying it

Play Fallout 3... :salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    Play Fallout 3... :salute!:
    i played it and it was alright i didnt like the fighting system it was kinda retarted imo ....or maybe i just sucked

Or just go with Mass Effect 2

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    i played it and it was alright i didnt like the fighting system it was kinda retarted imo ....or maybe i just sucked
    probably just not your style... I agree with Venomous, try Mass Effect 2 when it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    probably just not your style... I agree with Venomous, try Mass Effect 2 when it comes out.
    yeah probably but i think im gonna give fall out 3 another shot

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    yeah probably but i think im gonna give fall out 3 another shot
    I'm tellin you man... stick it out through those first 5-10 levels the game only gets better as it progresses. If you end up liking it the second time through you definitely need to get those Add ons, they're awesome.