Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Man to think this team could be 4-0 and possibly ranked. Huge upset on the road last night. Tucker definitely has this team on the mend.
    At least one sports team in Colorado is on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    At least one sports team in Colorado is on the right track.
    Hey now, Avs and Nuggets look ok!

disapointing game this week

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    disapointing game this week
    Yes, it is disappointing, however AZ is a good team and the Buffs didn't get blown out like they would have in years past.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Yes, it is disappointing, however AZ is a good team and the Buffs didn't get blown out like they would have in years past.
    They are moving in the right direction I still believe. I really like tucker and thinks he is the guy to turn this program around

Montez is absolute trash. Itís a complete travesty he leads 37 CU records in passing.

Montez is absolute trash. Itís a complete travesty he leads 37 CU records in passing.
    I never liked him. I guess he's better to have in the books over Hawkins, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I never liked him. I guess he's better to have in the books over Hawkins, though.
    Hawkins? Wasnít sefalosha the prior record holder?

Hawkins? Wasnít sefalosha the prior record holder?
    Depends on the record. I know Hawkins was up there for a couple things.

this is why buffalos are bad college football team they have never had a good QB or passing game.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    this is why buffalos are bad college football team they have never had a good QB or passing game.
    And to add to that, they ride a QB until he graduates...even if he sucks.

Complete choke job.

Fairly certain Montez played the fourth with a concussion.

Super stoked about the direction of this program under Mel Tucker.

Had a couple of games get away from them this year that couldíve easily propelled them into a bowl game. Probably going to come up just short in a week against Utah. But you can watch the games and see so much progress from early in the year and the schemes coming together. A lot of what they are doing on both offense and defense reminds me a lot of Georgia.

And he has the #32 recruiting class currently. He gets some decent talent coming in and develops it and these Buffs are going to start being a force to be reckoned with in the PAC-12.

Great win for CU last night. I don't have a way to see the game being on ESPN but looked at the stats and read a recap of the game. Seems the OL is really gelling, especially on the ground. The last drive of the game ran off the remaining 5:09 primarily running the ball. Ran for 207yds, 5yds per carry is outstanding.
    The defense has really gotten better the last 2 games, probably not the better offenses in the conference but Stanford and Washington are typically capable of scoring more than 13 and 14 points. Really thin at CB and I see they are starting a freshman on one side.
    It does look like Tucker is turning the program around, the last few seasons CU would play fairly well early in the season and then just fall apart the last half of the season. This season was looking to go that way again until these last 2 games. Tucker seems to have the team playing hard still this season, if they can come up with a big upset in Utah they might just get a bowl invite?

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Great win for CU last night. I don't have a way to see the game being on ESPN but looked at the stats and read a recap of the game. Seems the OL is really gelling, especially on the ground. The last drive of the game ran off the remaining 5:09 primarily running the ball. Ran for 207yds, 5yds per carry is outstanding.
    The defense has really gotten better the last 2 games, probably not the better offenses in the conference but Stanford and Washington are typically capable of scoring more than 13 and 14 points. Really thin at CB and I see they are starting a freshman on one side.
    It does look like Tucker is turning the program around, the last few seasons CU would play fairly well early in the season and then just fall apart the last half of the season. This season was looking to go that way again until these last 2 games. Tucker seems to have the team playing hard still this season, if they can come up with a big upset in Utah they might just get a bowl invite?
    Theyíll absolutely get a bowl invite. Pretty much anyone at 6 wins is a lock these days because the bowls are so saturated.

Sometimes prestige schools can even get in at 5-7 if there arenít enough 6 win schools to fill all the bowls. Iíd prefer to only get in at 6-6 though not 5-7.