Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
Results 451 to 462 of 462
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Man to think this team could be 4-0 and possibly ranked. Huge upset on the road last night. Tucker definitely has this team on the mend.
    At least one sports team in Colorado is on the right track.

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,877
    Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    At least one sports team in Colorado is on the right track.
    Hey now, Avs and Nuggets look ok!

  3. #453
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,743
    disapointing game this week

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    disapointing game this week
    Yes, it is disappointing, however AZ is a good team and the Buffs didn't get blown out like they would have in years past.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,743
    Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Yes, it is disappointing, however AZ is a good team and the Buffs didn't get blown out like they would have in years past.
    They are moving in the right direction I still believe. I really like tucker and thinks he is the guy to turn this program around

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,762
    Montez is absolute trash. Itís a complete travesty he leads 37 CU records in passing.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,524
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Montez is absolute trash. Itís a complete travesty he leads 37 CU records in passing.
    I never liked him. I guess he's better to have in the books over Hawkins, though.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I never liked him. I guess he's better to have in the books over Hawkins, though.
    Hawkins? Wasnít sefalosha the prior record holder?

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,524
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Hawkins? Wasnít sefalosha the prior record holder?
    Depends on the record. I know Hawkins was up there for a couple things.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,743
    this is why buffalos are bad college football team they have never had a good QB or passing game.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    this is why buffalos are bad college football team they have never had a good QB or passing game.
    And to add to that, they ride a QB until he graduates...even if he sucks.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,762
    Complete choke job.

    Fairly certain Montez played the fourth with a concussion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •