Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Coaches Poll has the Buffs ranked #23!!

AP poll 21
    Last edited by DenverBlood; 10-02-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Yep, I really liked the rivalry with Nebraska. I didn't care much for the Buffs to move to the PAC12. I find myself actually rooting for Nebraska nowadays.
    oh yeah i hated when nebraska left for greener pastures. i get why they did it but it absolutely destroyed the rivalries, colorado and oklahoma, the two teams i hated the most but loved those games!

now wisconsin is the new colorado!!

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Coaches Poll has the Buffs ranked #23!!

AP poll 21
    WOW! I'm surprised they are ranked that high ... I thought 25 would be reasonable.

WOW! I'm surprised they are ranked that high ... I thought 25 would be reasonable.
    Yeah well Vegas still has USC favored by 5 this week so they aren't respecting the rankings. And if we want to prove we have earned it then we have to go out and do business Saturday.

I sure hate USC!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    I sure hate USC!!!
    Well at least they were ranked for one week....

Buffs RAN over ASU with 315 yards rushing and a 40-16 win... ASU was the #1 rush defense in the PAC12, they dominated last week. Buffs now 5-2 and I believe first place in the PAC12 South. They should be back in the top 25 ... IMO. This team is playing really well, too bad they couldn't get it done last week though.

Buffs RAN over ASU with 315 yards rushing and a 40-16 win... ASU was the #1 rush defense in the PAC12, they dominated last week. Buffs now 5-2 and I believe first place in the PAC12 South. They should be back in the top 25 ... IMO. This team is playing really well, too bad they couldn't get it done last week though.
    Utah is at the top of the south. But it's a tie on conference record I believe.

1 more win for a bowl!!

I stopped paying attention to the Buffaloes a long time ago. The school really seemed to stop caring about success on the football field, plus I'm more of a Trojan fan since I went to USC for a year.

Is this a new coach? If not, how long has he been around?

It seems weird to see a Buffalo team that can compete with good teams.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I stopped paying attention to the Buffaloes a long time ago. The school really seemed to stop caring about success on the football field, plus I'm more of a Trojan fan since I went to USC for a year.

Is this a new coach? If not, how long has he been around?

It seems weird to see a Buffalo team that can compete with good teams.
    This is his 4th year and you could see he was turning the team around and finally this year it is coming together. CU also just built a new sport facility that is apparently super nice, so hopefully they keep up their end of supporting football.

Utah is at the top of the south. But it's a tie on conference record I believe.

1 more win for a bowl!!
    Yep, both are 3-1 now, the Buffs get Utah here and they just got by Oregon St., they have a real good shot at beating Utah. The announcers on PAC12 TV kept saying they would have take the lead in the PAC12.
    The Buffs have a good shot at winning the last 3 of 5 games left ... Stanford and Washington are the games I think they have no chance, UCLA, Utah and Wash St they can win = 8-4 record - I'll take it.
    Looks like they will easily win enough for a bowl game now.
    Looks like a great season for the Buffs!
    Last edited by brianmcfarlane; 10-16-2016 at 07:29 AM.

Ranked 26th in both polls. Personally I think they are better than all the teams 20-25.

But same as last weekend it doesn't matter if they can't back it up with a road win.

Stanford will be tough but they aren't as good this year.

Also not super confident about wazzo. They look good and just smashed Stanford last weekend. Good football team. At least we get them at home.

By the way we don't have Washington regular season.

The two road games are Stanford and Arizona. Arizona should be a win. If we can protect home turf it's a 9-3 season.

By the way we don't have Washington regular season.

The two road games are Stanford and Arizona. Arizona should be a win. If we can protect home turf it's a 9-3 season.
    I keep looking at the schedule and missing "state"; I was mistaking Wash St game for Washington. Yes, I like 9-3 too.

I keep looking at the schedule and missing "state"; I was mistaking Wash St game for Washington. Yes, I like 9-3 too.
    I did the same thing a week or two ago and finally realized today they aren't on our schedule.

Which is better but wazzou is still looking good too. But again clean up home games and beat Arizona and it should be a killer season.

Upset Stanford and it could be an unreal season