Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

The Colorado Buffaloes Football Thread

It's about time we had a thread dedicated to the CU Buffs football program. This is the place to talk BIG XII football that is CU Buffs people! Talk about games and signings here! Everything that is CU Buffs football can be discussed here!

CU Fight Song

Fight CU down the field,
    CU must win
    Fight, fight for victory
    CU knows no defeat
    We'll roll up a mighty score
    Never give in
    Shoulder to shoulder
    We will fight, fight
    Fight, fight, fight!

Alma Mater

Hail, all hail our alma mater
    Ever will our hearts be true
    You will live with us forever
    Loyal will we be to you
    We sing forever your praises
    Evermore our love renew
    Pledge our whole devotion to you
    Dear old CU.

GO BUFFS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Being a HEATED RIVAL fan of the Huskers, I appreciate the old days when fothe the Buffs and Neb. were tearing up the old Big 8, and wish the NORTH would finally be more competitive and start beating the south for some titles!

How do you think they will do this year, and how many more years will they give their coach to turn it around?
    oh YEAH?

Even as a CSU fan and student, I really hope that Hansen can help turn around this program. Hawkins lost some real talent from Colorado High Schools this year too. This is the first season in which Hawkins didn't sign the best player from Colorado, which is bad for the state in my opinion. Losing Danny Spond and Mister Jones really hurts. But hopefully both CU and CSU can make a rebound from poor seasons and return the two big Colorado programs into Top 25 teams again.

hansen doesn't impress me. sure, he's better than hawkins, but who isn't? and hopefully this is hawkins' last year, he's already done wonders in regards to cooling off my passion for cu football and i bet a ton of fans would say the same. i'm not even looking forward to the start of the next cu football game (college football in general yes, but cu football no)

yeah hawkins has been terrible! I love cu still! he needs to buy a bus ticket out of boulder and take his staff with him!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gimme three years guys. And I'll be tearing up the FS position for CU.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    hansen doesn't impress me. sure, he's better than hawkins, but who isn't? and hopefully this is hawkins' last year, he's already done wonders in regards to cooling off my passion for cu football and i bet a ton of fans would say the same. i'm not even looking forward to the start of the next cu football game (college football in general yes, but cu football no)
    What's wrong with Hansen? He is a double threat quarterback that I think can be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    What's wrong with Hansen? He is a double threat quarterback that I think can be really good.
    The problem with Hansen is that he's more of a threat running the football than he is passing the football. He's a good competitor, but I don't think he has the talent that you should see from a starting QB in the Big 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    CU Fight Song

Fight CU down the field,
    CU must win
    Fight, fight for victory
    CU knows no defeat
    We'll roll up a mighty score
    Never give in
    Shoulder to shoulder
    We will fight, fight
    Fight, fight, fight!
    have to quibble with you on this one.

the last verse is:
    Never give in
    Shoulder to shoulder
    We will fight, fight
    Fight, fight, WIN!

See? rhymes with "in."
    Don't know when the students started singing "fight, fight, fight" but perhaps this is CU's problem. We need the word "WIN" back in our fight song.

Back to your regularly scheduled posting.

I think I need to update the conference we will belong to in the main post. LOL

Just need to wait to see what other schools will join us in the Pac-10!

GO BUFFS!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

I know that we will not move this season or what not, but does anyone know if the new conference will take place in the 2011 season? When will things happen for the re-alignment? I have yet to hear or see an article stating this.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    I know that we will not move this season or what not, but does anyone know if the new conference will take place in the 2011 season? When will things happen for the re-alignment? I have yet to hear or see an article stating this.
    2012 is what I remember Dave Logan saying the other day.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Quote Originally Posted by draco193 View Post
    2012 is what I remember Dave Logan saying the other day.
    Makes sense! I want it the sooner the better! Can't wait to see this take shape and it is going to be awesome!

CU is going to get worked in the PAC 10. It was getting ugly in the Big 12 north but in the new and improved PAC 10? Ouch

kinda hard to get worked worse than 2-10. the conference doesn't matter. if we still have ****ty hawkins as our coach, we would even get worked in the big east. hopefully that disgrace to the coaching profession gets fired at the end of the year and our idiot athletic director is able to hire a solid coach for the first time in his career (seriously, look at his track record. not exaggerating) to replace him