Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Montez is trash. That is all
    That pick 6 took the wind out of their sails. They wilt under pressure and look great with a lead. Not a mentally tough team.

Montez is trash. That is all
    Its a good thing they won the first three games, because that might be all they get.

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Its a good thing they won the first three games, because that might be all they get.
    Lol. They'll win at least 4 more, probably more. Washington is a very good team.

Why do you not take points on the road before the half?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Why do you not take points on the road before the half?
    Because Mcyntire is not a good coach. He got too much credit for what the coordinators accomplished last year with a senior roster. Now this year without them we see how bad his decision making is. He made all kinds of awful calls last night.

Including killing every single redzone drive with an awful pass play on first down that resulted in throw always. After the running game got us in fg range.

He didnít scout UCLA at all. Worst rushing defense in D-1 and he spent all night calling pass plays.

And how is Montez going to throw a 37 yard Hail Mary attempt out of bounds and not even give his receivers a chance?

I knew the schedule was going to be tougher this year but this team is going to regress to maybe 6-6.

Montez is holding this team back.

Buffs are going to be hard pressed to get to 6 wins this year. And despite the comeback win Montez looked largely awful again.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Lol. They'll win at least 4 more, probably more. Washington is a very good team.
    The only game left on their schedule that I thought was winnable was against OSU. They barely won that one. 4 wins will be their ceiling this season.

The only game left on their schedule that I thought was winnable was against OSU. They barely won that one. 4 wins will be their ceiling this season.
    I know Arizona st just upset Washington but thatís still a winnable game even on the road.

Cal at home in two weeks is extremely winnable though I wouldnít be shocked to blow it.

Thatís it though. They need both of those to get to 6 wins so itís not looking good. USC has been shakey all year but their D should have a field day with Montez. And at Utah is just a no. Same with wazzou.

I know Arizona st just upset Washington but that’s still a winnable game even on the road.

Cal at home in two weeks is extremely winnable though I wouldn’t be shocked to blow it.

That’s it though. They need both of those to get to 6 wins so it’s not looking good. USC has been shakey all year but their D should have a field day with Montez. And at Utah is just a no. Same with wazzou.
    I looked at those two games and thought they could be wins, but based on how they both played against ranked opponents and given how poorly the Buffs are playing, I chalked those up to losses. Maybe they will surprise....

I looked at those two games and thought they could be wins, but based on how they both played against ranked opponents and given how poorly the Buffs are playing, I chalked those up to losses. Maybe they will surprise....
    I think it all resides with Montez growing up sometime soon. The receivers have been open a ton and Linday is having a career year running the ball.

Most sacks I feel are Montez holding on way too long or wanting to take off and run too fast.

I wasnít the biggest Liefau fan. But Iíd be lying if I said the X factor isnít the difference between him and Montez this year.

Although the defense is a lot worse too though

I think it all resides with Montez growing up sometime soon. The receivers have been open a ton and Linday is having a career year running the ball.

Most sacks I feel are Montez holding on way too long or wanting to take off and run too fast.

I wasn’t the biggest Liefau fan. But I’d be lying if I said the X factor isn’t the difference between him and Montez this year.

Although the defense is a lot worse too though
    Agreed. Montez is a downgrade from Liefau IMO. They did lose some key players on that defense. Oh well, hopefully they can recruit, but in the end, who wants to come to Boulder to play when they can go to west coast teams or even the SEC.

One of the ugliest games Iíve ever seen.

Montez is a joke and Mcyntire is a complete joke of a head coach.

I donít know how he lucked into 10 wins last year but outside of that he is awful.

How many times can you get stuffed on third and short before you realize you need to throw it? I mean fourth quarter down 21-0 and you run on third and 1 and again on fourth and 1?

Montez is a joke and Mcyntire is a complete joke of a head coach.

I donít know how he lucked into 10 wins last year but outside of that he is awful.

How many times can you get stuffed on third and short before you realize you need to throw it? I mean fourth quarter down 21-0 and you run on third and 1 and again on fourth and 1?
    Wait a minute?! Is that the Broncos offense???