Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That has got to be one of the most embarrassing losses in Colorado Buffaloes history. McYntire should be fired tomorrow
    Yeah, that was as bad a loss as you could get. OSU had only 1 win until this game......

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Yeah, that was as bad a loss as you could get. OSU had only 1 win until this game......
    And the Buffs had a 31-3 lead.

McYntire needs to go. He has had long enough. He had the one good season that he probably doesnít deserve credit for. Every other season a losing record. Itís time to move on.

McYntire and Buffs to part ways at the end of the season.

McYntire and Buffs to part ways at the end of the season.
    Suposedly the ad says that nothing happened on that front.

What are thoughts on les miles taking over? Supposedly thats the hot rumor
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Suposedly the ad says that nothing happened on that front.

What are thoughts on les miles taking over? Supposedly thats the hot rumor
    I saw the AD tried to deny it all. But he wouldn't outright say the like Mike, are happy with him and his job is safe. He just avoided the real truth. Tells me they just didn't want drama for the last two weeks before they finish up. But they want an early leg up on hot coaches for recruiting. He'll be gone.

I saw the AD tried to deny it all. But he wouldn't outright say the like Mike, are happy with him and his job is safe. He just avoided the real truth. Tells me they just didn't want drama for the last two weeks before they finish up. But they want an early leg up on hot coaches for recruiting. He'll be gone.
    And how do you feel about les miles? Anyone youd prefer?
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    And how do you feel about les miles? Anyone youd prefer?
    He'd be a huge upgrade over Mike Mcyntire.

As for anyone else I'm not up to speed on the hot names around the country.

He'd be a huge upgrade over Mike Mcyntire.

As for anyone else I'm not up to speed on the hot names around the country.
    Im not either lol. I dont really know much about les other than he was fired from lsu?
    Glen Haven Fire

So much for the dream of Miles. Rumors are he is finalizing a deal with Kansas. Not sure why he would do that.

McYntire officially out.

So Les Miles is no longer an option ... I wonder if Jim Leavitt is? He has a pretty good record as a HC, he did very well with South Florida, he has some familiarity with the CU team. I guess the CU job is not very appealing to most coaches? Leavitt left for the same position in Oregon he had here, I didn't understand that decision.
    I did think Macintyre had this program headed in the right direction but the wheels fell off for some reason. They are in a better spot than they were when he came here, this change can't be good for recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    So Les Miles is no longer an option ... I wonder if Jim Leavitt is? He has a pretty good record as a HC, he did very well with South Florida, he has some familiarity with the CU team. I guess the CU job is not very appealing to most coaches? Leavitt left for the same position in Oregon he had here, I didn't understand that decision.
    I did think Macintyre had this program headed in the right direction but the wheels fell off for some reason. They are in a better spot than they were when he came here, this change can't be good for recruiting.
    Meh he isnít that good of a coach. He improved recruiting some but at some point you have to develop the talent. Montez is the same qb he was three years ago. Doesnít throw as many picks but he rockets every single pass. He has 0 ability to put touch on the ball. And it really limits the offense.

1 win or 5 wins. Both miss bowl games. He didnít improve the program that much outside of one season.

Meh he isn’t that good of a coach. He improved recruiting some but at some point you have to develop the talent. Montez is the same qb he was three years ago. Doesn’t throw as many picks but he rockets every single pass. He has 0 ability to put touch on the ball. And it really limits the offense.

1 win or 5 wins. Both miss bowl games. He didn’t improve the program that much outside of one season.
    OK, I assume you are talking about Macintyre here. Doesn't matter about him now, they are moving on; I don't necessarily think they should keep him. The question is; who comes in? What do you think of Leavitt?
    Who is available the IS a good coach?
    I liked the idea of Les Miles but that is no longer an option.

Montez just isn't that good and has improved some over his 2 years of starting... I am not looking forward to him being the starter another season I hope they have a QB ready to start ahead of him. OTOH, if he is worthy of starting again then I guess a new coach will develop him to be more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    OK, I assume you are talking about Macintyre here. Doesn't matter about him now, they are moving on; I don't necessarily think they should keep him. The question is; who comes in? What do you think of Leavitt?
    Who is available the IS a good coach?
    I liked the idea of Les Miles but that is no longer an option.

Montez just isn't that good and has improved some over his 2 years of starting... I am not looking forward to him being the starter another season I hope they have a QB ready to start ahead of him. OTOH, if he is worthy of starting again then I guess a new coach will develop him to be more successful.
    I was mostly talking about Mcyntire. I bashed Montez a lot but my point was Mcyntire hasnít helped him improve much at all.

As for other candidates I donít really know. Bienemy could probably put together a high flying fast offense.

The Buckeyes OC could probably recruit well.

But the Buffs will probably go after some small time coordinator.