Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    There is nothing to like about Chelsea. They set the standard for someone coming in and thinking they can buy the league, which really epitomizes everything that's wrong with soccer right now. It is a pleasure to watch them fail. And the irony of how it happened is just the oh-so-delicious icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by sSync View Post
    There is nothing to like about Chelsea. They set the standard for someone coming in and thinking they can buy the league, which really epitomizes everything that's wrong with soccer right now. It is a pleasure to watch them fail. And the irony of how it happened is just the oh-so-delicious icing on the cake.
    I see where your coming from and agree, they did buy the league, initially, but they've hardly spent money since 2008? Ballack was a bosman, Zhirkov I think was the last decent signing they made financially.

I just loved their "Us against the world" attitude under Mourinho, they know fine well they were hated, but savoured that hate and used it to spur them on. I hate Ashley Cole, Drogba, Malouda, Carvalho, not so hot on Ballack, Anelka is overrated also, but the rest of the team I like, Lampard and Terry are fantastic english footballers. Thats coming from a Scotsman, and it pains me to say that!

United draw Bayern munich in the quarter finals, second leg in Old Trafford and the winner plays the winner of Lyon vs Bordeaux in the semis! delighted with that draw!

Arsenal get Barcelona, with the 2nd leg in the Nou Camp and the winner playing the winner of Inter v CSKA (basically that's gonna be Inter)... ouch
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Nasty draw for Arsenal, but if you don't mind me saying, that's two of the best teams to watch in the world, playing each other. I fully expect Barcelona to absolutely hammer Arsenal.

How good was the football this week? Seriously, I was glued to the screen all week, the quality of the matches was fantastic, the games were great, all had great subplots, chelsea vs inter was the worst though.

GO ON THE FULHAM!!

I'm glad Van Der Sar doesn't have to wear a helmet when he plays....that may have been one of the nastier hits on a keeper that Cech took.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

We're screwed.

Dammit, college will be unbearable.

We're screwed.

Dammit, college will be unbearable.
    Tottenham fans?

United v Liverpool in 90 mins.... so nervous!!
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Come on Man United, put the final nails in Benitez's coffin. Hate that arrogant piece of turd.

A friend of mine went to see the Liverpool Man U match. He is in a suite on the south end. He won it through work and went w his boss. Best part is he is a Liverpool fan and this was his only chance to see them.

Go You Red!! Man U!!!
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    Come on Man United, put the final nails in Benitez's coffin. Hate that arrogant piece of turd.
    Ahh no i want the Fat Spanish Waiter to stay there, he's ruining them!
    Don't particularly like the man though, he comes across as a nasty, arrogant individual and some of his own players have voiced negative opinions of him.

Hope that scumbag Gerrard gets sent off today, i can't believe he's even playing today after elbowing michael brown in the face on monday and telling a referee to F off while putting two fingers up to his face the week before...

Funnily enough, that commentary box that the Sky Sports team is in right now.. I sat right in front of it at the Champions league quarter final against Porto last season. The ITV team was in it that time, with Teddy Sheringham on the analysis team. Me and a few mates looked back, saw him there and waved up at him. He nodded and waved back! good times!

Well pozzy, hats off to your team, you played us off the park for large parts of the game. How yous lost to a 9 man team is beyond me! I'm happy, not with the performance, but the result, it was extremely disappointed that we didn't put in a good shift, but winning does me happy, now I'm off to get absolutely blitzed to celebrate.

Delighted with the result today, I absolutely love it when we beat the scouse!! Thought Torres was getting very snappy today, with the fouls, the petulant kick when we got the penalty and the consistent backchat to Howard Webb....Must be getting sick of wasting his considerable talent at such a completely average club

Chelsea drop 2 points to Blackburn today as well, brilliant!!!

Aye it all went well for Manchester United, but imagine a loss to Chelsea at this point...Believe me now that Arsenal are more than in this title race?!

Quote Originally Posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    Aye it all went well for Manchester United, but imagine a loss to Chelsea at this point...Believe me now that Arsenal are more than in this title race?!
    Oh yeah but next weekend could be so crucial too, Arsenal have an away game to Birmingham without gallas or vermaelen... and Birmingham have been very good at home this year under Big 'Eck..

There were three games in this run in for us that i've been saying would decide the title race. Todays game, Chelsea at home on Easter Saturday and City away on April 17th.

We've won the first of those now so keep it up lads!