Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lynch Bailey247 Guest
    i think the only reason we dont get the credit is because we dont preform well in little games like preseason once season rolls around and we win the superbwol then it all goes well

Support as fans IS a key factor for moral purposes in the locker room. If the team thinks their fans are out there just criticizing and bad mouthing, it is dis heartening.

All of the negative threads regarding Shanny are uncalled for. He is the coach, we love him and we need to stick by him.

I believe that we can win the division. This is a dream every year.

We could go 0-16 and I would still love THE BRONCOS! Most of us are true fans even though there are bandwagon fans around here.

The KC posters that come here try to get us all riled up and I refuse to let them get to me. They are division rivals and their goal is to split us up as hard core fans making us debate our team, it's future and the players that are lucky enough to wear our beloved uniform.

BRONCO FANS UNITE! :jump:

And to our boys on the field: GO BRONCOS! WE LOVE YA!!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Did anyone see the poll question on ESPN.com, it asks which veteran over the age of 30 will have the biggest impact on his new team? The choices are Tim Brown, Eddie George, Antonio Freeman, Warren Sapp, Bobby Taylor.

WTF? They have Freeman on here and not Lynch? I hope they keep discrediting us. At the end of the season they'll change their tune.

i wrote this thread because...

you can't expect the broncos to not suceed while they have made personnel changes while the chiefs made no personnel changes just at coaching and are expected to be better than last year. that defies logic don't you think. Players out of position does not mean that those same players will make the play this year cause thier in position. there has to be some talent and the chiefs did not improve talent wise. Jaws expects the chiefs defense to go from 29th last year to top ten this year.At least when the broncos went from ray rhodes to larry coyer we still had a top ten defense in which the defense was tweeked a little. 29th ranked to top ten ranked in one year ? do you know what your asking of that defense? that is someone who has been hoping vermiel(his former coach) wins another super bowl no matter how irrational he sounds. that's why i brought this thread up so that us as bronco fans don't keep knocking each other about RB's or recievers or TE. Support whoever helps the broncos win and stop this petty squabbles about who can play and who can't play for our own team. if your a bronco fan you root for the broncos whoever they are.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Brooklyn I think your point keeps getting missed. And please correct me if I am wrong.

You have asked us Bronco fans to unite and support the team.

This has NOTHING to do with what Jaws thinks, what a particular magazine and/or commentor says. It also has nothing to do with what KC does either on and off the field even though they are our main rival this year in the division.

We need to UNITE AS FANS AND SUPPORT OUR TEAM! Who gives a rat's A$$ what everyone else thinks? We are THE FANS! We need to SUPPORT our team and it's coaching staff.

GO BRONCOS!!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Originally posted by MoonDoy
    Yea i saw that espn sportscenter show. Im pissed that jaws and micheal said NO. Grr. They are forgetting about our WR we have rod smith darius watts and champ if he decides to play offence. I believe that Q will do a decent job at rb. Jake the Snake is a versitable QB mobile and has a good arm. Even tho our defence is a bit shakey we will hold out champ Al dj williams sykes.

Im even MORE offended that Jaws said the KC will be playing defence... I mmean that cant be possible right? LOL
    Darius Watts is not Randy Moss, you mis=informed/biased DEN fans all think he is, and he is not.

Originally posted by DDP32
    Defence wins championships. Let me pose this question if Jake only passes for lets say 2750 yards and Griffin runs for 1200 and hearst chips in with 750 yards and the Broncos defence only gives up 12 points a game would you take that. If that happens I bet the Broncos end up 11-5.

Don't worry about the offence as it will be the defence that keeps them in games and allows the offence to gel and get better through the season.
    that's a HUGE Christmas list buddy.

The broncos will do fine this year all we have to do is play every sunday the way we are capable of playing and i think we'll do better then ten wins.

Im glad they said no, couse they are always wrong.

Re: i wrote this thread because...

Originally posted by bklynbronco
    you can't expect the broncos to not suceed while they have made personnel changes while the chiefs made no personnel changes just at coaching and are expected to be better than last year. that defies logic don't you think. Players out of position does not mean that those same players will make the play this year cause thier in position. there has to be some talent and the chiefs did not improve talent wise. Jaws expects the chiefs defense to go from 29th last year to top ten this year.At least when the broncos went from ray rhodes to larry coyer we still had a top ten defense in which the defense was tweeked a little. 29th ranked to top ten ranked in one year ? do you know what your asking of that defense? that is someone who has been hoping vermiel(his former coach) wins another super bowl no matter how irrational he sounds. that's why i brought this thread up so that us as bronco fans don't keep knocking each other about RB's or recievers or TE. Support whoever helps the broncos win and stop this petty squabbles about who can play and who can't play for our own team. if your a bronco fan you root for the broncos whoever they are.
    that's the dumbest notion ever assumed, then explain how the PATS have won 2 SB's in 3 years?
    they've had little turnover as well.

Comparing the chiefs D to the Super Bowl champion pats D is really stretching things dude. the diferance is, the pats didnt need turnover because they are good, the chiefs need a complete overhaul because they are really bad, this means the pats have talent on D, the chiefs do not, changing the coach without making some moves wont help enough to put them in the top 10 defenses.

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    Brooklyn I think your point keeps getting missed. And please correct me if I am wrong.

You have asked us Bronco fans to unite and support the team.

This has NOTHING to do with what Jaws thinks, what a particular magazine and/or commentor says. It also has nothing to do with what KC does either on and off the field even though they are our main rival this year in the division.

We need to UNITE AS FANS AND SUPPORT OUR TEAM! Who gives a rat's A$$ what everyone else thinks? We are THE FANS! We need to SUPPORT our team and it's coaching staff.

GO BRONCOS!!

my point is that here we are squabbling with each other about who is better Q or bell while the rest of the media (jaws)(espn)don't respect us anyways. why are we bickering when we should be backing each other up and defending each other. that doesn't mean be obnoxious or homers but we shouldn't be arguing over petty stuff we should stand by our team against those who can't wait for the season to start to put the broncos down. preseason don't mean crap. don't use it as a barometer to measure how good or bad the broncos are going to do. It seems that espn and other major media outlet are doing just that. let's be smarter than that and wait for sept 12.

Re: Re: i wrote this thread because...

Originally posted by KC03
    that's the dumbest notion ever assumed, then explain how the PATS have won 2 SB's in 3 years?
    they've had little turnover as well.
    You are sadly mistake 03 the Pat in both of there Super Bowl runs were way over on the + side of turnovers. In other words get your facts straight ok?
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

read the post

Originally posted by KC03
    Darius Watts is not Randy Moss, you mis=informed/biased DEN fans all think he is, and he is not.
    he never said he was randy moss,but i bet you Watts will be better than johnie morton or eddie kinneson.

Originally posted by theshiverman
    Comparing the chiefs D to the Super Bowl champion pats D is really stretching things dude. the diferance is, the pats didnt need turnover because they are good, the chiefs need a complete overhaul because they are really bad, this means the pats have talent on D, the chiefs do not, changing the coach without making some moves wont help enough to put them in the top 10 defenses.
    really??? want happened to the PATS in 02 then?? 8-8.
    what changes did they make before 03?? very few.

coaching is more important that overhauling your roster every year.