Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576

    [WIP]Spray Painting my PS3 in Broncos Colors w/ logo

    Hello, my name is 12and4. Those of you who don't know who i am, my name is right above this post, duh...



    Anywho, I am sprayin my PS3 into a broncos ps3 dammit. Like it or not!!!!!!!

    I will be making a tutorial on how to do this and put it on my website, www.ps3forums.org (you may sign up and post some good stuff)

    My idea: Spray the top cover Orange, and spray the broncos logo on it using layers and tape. Spray the middle part (eject button, etc) Broncos color blue and the stripe on the right side blue, while the rest of it is orange.

    So far, I have sprayed the top blue for my primer, and will spray it orange when it dries in 10 minutes.


    so far:




    this is a work in progress.
    Last edited by 12and4; 03-03-2010 at 12:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,586
    Just do not void the warrenty. I thought about doing that to my X-Box, but I did not want to risk "gumming up the inside.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    Just do not void the warrenty. I thought about doing that to my X-Box, but I did not want to risk "gumming up the inside.
    I have like 6 ps3 shells. I used to buy broken and sell fixed on ebay but now its too expensive. My warranty has been void and revoid 20x over already. I couldn't care less about it lol. Makes my ps3 look awesome in the process. Imagine playing madden 11 with a orange n blue ps3 and an orange control.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    I have like 6 ps3 shells. I used to buy broken and sell fixed on ebay but now its too expensive. My warranty has been void and revoid 20x over already. I couldn't care less about it lol. Makes my ps3 look awesome in the process. Imagine playing madden 11 with a orange n blue ps3 and an orange control.
    I bet you could market them on ebay.

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    If you do not mind a suggestion. I would pant the PS3 "engraving" in Orange. Or even add some pin-striping. Or white "Shelby" Stripes.
    Last edited by Southstander; 03-02-2010 at 10:19 PM.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    I bet you could market them on ebay.

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    If you do not mind a suggestion. I would pant the PS3 "engraving" in Orange. Or even add some pin-striping. Or white "Shelby" Stripes.
    I thrive on suggestions, thats a great idea.


    The shell is going to be orange, the blue is just a primer right now. So maybe i can do blue for the ps3 logo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    I thrive on suggestions, thats a great idea.


    The shell is going to be orange, the blue is just a primer right now. So maybe i can do blue for the ps3 logo.
    That with the White "Shelby" racing stripes would really pop. On a side note I am glad it will be orange. The TRUE primary color of our team.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    That with the White "Shelby" racing stripes would really pop. On a side note I am glad it will be orange. The TRUE primary color of our team.
    Hmmm would the stripes take away from the footballness? lemme photoshop it and see how it looks.



    okay it looks kinda weird but i think this is a good example of what ur sayin






    edit2: hmm i have an airbrush i wonder if i can airbrush the logo i have in my sig, that would be SICK! lol... never sprayed or airbrushed in my life previous to this lol so its kinda new to me.
    Last edited by 12and4; 03-03-2010 at 12:04 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,430
    Did you paint those caps also? :go:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    Hmmm would the stripes take away from the footballness? lemme photoshop it and see how it looks.



    okay it looks kinda weird but i think this is a good example of what ur sayin






    edit2: hmm i have an airbrush i wonder if i can airbrush the logo i have in my sig, that would be SICK! lol... never sprayed or airbrushed in my life previous to this lol so its kinda new to me.
    I would rotate the stripes and the Logo 90 degrees. Whith the logo centered.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    I would rotate the stripes and the Logo 90 degrees. Whith the logo centered.
    What happens to the playstation 3 logo?




    like this?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    What happens to the playstation 3 logo?




    like this?

    I was not sure of the PS3 Logos placement. I would try flanking the stripes with the Logo.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Brancos View Post
    Did you paint those caps also? :go:


    lol those are there to show which colors will be used.



    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    I was not sure of the PS3 Logos placement. I would try flanking the stripes with the Logo.


    flanking? whats that mean lol sorry for my ignorance.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,173
    That looks awesome dude. Very creative :salute!:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,576
    its starting to look pretty good, i'll have pics up in an hour or two

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lost in the shadow of the Cross
    Posts
    20,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post

    flanking? whats that mean lol sorry for my ignorance.
    Off to the side.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •