Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
    Still don't know what a "Pleb" is. Guess I need to Google it or something....
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I'll admit.. it's been awhile since I opened a paper bound book. I opened one last night and was reminded what I use for my book mark. A Von Miller Tops Chrome rookie autographed card in a thin top load case and penny sleeve.

What you you all use as a book mark when you read paper books?

Just finished the powder mage trilogy and it was a blast to read. Will probably read his next set of books when the third one drops.

Now to shift through the kindle unlimited books to find another series to read.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Just finished the powder mage trilogy and it was a blast to read. Will probably read his next set of books when the third one drops.

Now to shift through the kindle unlimited books to find another series to read.
    I've started re-reading the Wheel of Time books.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That and the malazan books are both on my to be read list but both are going to be huge undertakings. Which means they always slide down my list lol. Ended up grabbing wings of war series by Bryce O'Connor. But I tend to do some KU books followed by purchased books.

Still have Mark Lawerences Red Queens War trilogy, Brent Weeks Lightbringer series as soon as that finishes, and some ongoing series that are releasing here soon. But at least I've accomplished my reading goal for the year by a lot already. I set my goal at 24 books this year and it looks like I've almost hit 50.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've seen rumors that Sanderson secret project on his site might be related to WoT. A short story or something along those lines.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I'm reading this(but have to admit, it's very blasphemous and I do not recommend it to those of you who Believe and Worship);

"The Rooster Inn" by John Grisham. I'd give it a 3/10

The first 50/60 pages were good and so was the last 40 or so
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

So since I've lost parts I've read the wings of war books which has 4 out currently. The first book had some pacing issues but the back half stars picking up and the books continue to get better each time.

Also finished the Son's of Ares graphic novel. It was okay not a big fan of the art choice and the story was meh.

Just finished bloody rose which is the sequel to kings of the wyld. Both are real fun books and follow a different person in each book.

Now starting ravencry which is a sequel to blackwing.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'll admit.. it's been awhile since I opened a paper bound book. I opened one last night and was reminded what I use for my book mark. A Von Miller Tops Chrome rookie autographed card in a thin top load case and penny sleeve.

What you you all use as a book mark when you read paper books?
    40? I forgot he ever had anything other than 58. Seems so weird seeing a different number.

Been awhile since I've chimed in here. Finished Ravencry which was a solid sequel to the Blackwing debut. I didn't think it was as good as the first but a solid conclusion and wraps up well with enough to point towards another book.

Than read Matt Moss path of man and the sequels. Went really that good but went really long. Seemed to be a hodgepodge of ideas including Dragonball and pretty sure they had a ninja warrior course thrown in there.

Than read Brandon Sanderson legion novella trilogy. Solid series and would think it would make an amazing tv series. Premise is super genius has split personalities that all pertain to some type of information. So having conversations with those hallucinations to get information on things is a nice touch. But it's 3 novellas so not very long and wish there was more.

Than read Brandon Sanderson Skyward which might easily be his best non Cosmere book to date and up the with some of his top Cosmere books. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Following those I went into the LITRPG genre and started the land series. First book I enjoyed than the next 2 kind of faded as they didn't seem to advance the plot very much. Stopped after the third book. Than read world tree online and enjoyed both books and looking forward to the next one.

And finally I'm on the middle of the song of the ash tree trilogy. Vikings and Norse gods so mixing it up a little over these last few months.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone