Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 114
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    I have Kansas winning it all. I am rooting for Tennessee and all MWC teams besides San Diego State.

    And of course, any upset that is bound to happen is fun to watch.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA by way of Phx, AZ
    Posts
    5,686
    Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    I have Kansas winning it all. I am rooting for Tennessee and all MWC teams besides San Diego State.

    And of course, any upset that is bound to happen is fun to watch.
    Like Ohio and G'Town? Georgetown is taking it on the chin right now.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    Like Ohio and G'Town? Georgetown is taking it on the chin right now.
    Yeah, that was crazy! Pretty cool to see the 14 seed win.

    Too bad Northern Iowa had to ruin the night of basketball.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland.
    Posts
    3,794
    I'm trying to endure basketball just now...Not for the first time. Its such a simple sport in comparison to others but I just don't catch it on enough.

    Right now my preferance is NFL > MLB > NBA >>>>>>>>>>>>NHL

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    I'm trying to endure basketball just now...Not for the first time. Its such a simple sport in comparison to others but I just don't catch it on enough.

    Right now my preferance is NFL > MLB > NBA >>>>>>>>>>>>NHL
    I think that college ball is a lot more fun to watch than the NBA. Overall, basketball is a fun sport to watch.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland.
    Posts
    3,794
    Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    I think that college ball is a lot more fun to watch than the NBA. Overall, basketball is a fun sport to watch.
    We're being forced to watch Wake Forest and Texas right now...too many commercials, ugh.

    Good game so far though, I'll watch till the end. The Kansas game looks fantastic though!! It just showed us about 40 seconds and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    We're being forced to watch Wake Forest and Texas right now...too many commercials, ugh.

    Good game so far though, I'll watch till the end. The Kansas game looks fantastic though!! It just showed us about 40 seconds and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.
    The Kansas game is what I was forced to watch until now. The Tennessee vs. San Diego State is the best game tonight I think.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA by way of Phx, AZ
    Posts
    5,686
    Wake Forest and Texas was a wild game.

    My bracket this year has gone to crap already. Im not in a pool so I dont really care anyway. I want to see some huge upsets though.

    Vermont over 'Cuse? Haha. Maybe.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,963

    Wow!

    The Big East went 1 for 4 today.

    That Marquette/Washington game was great!

    The New Mexico Lobos didn't play well against Montana. The Grizzlies kicked the crap out of the Lobos, but lost.

    The Lobos will have their hands full with the Huskies on Saturday ... if they can still walk.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    34,502
    Well, i'm late to this thread.. My team is UNC, rough, rough year to say the least, everything that could of went wrong, did, and everyone was hurt it seemed like. I think something like 9 players missed 36 games, even Roy said he's never dealt with this many injuries before. I have Kansas winning it all. They have experience, there very well coached and will be a tough out, just a very good overall team. I like Kentucky but they dont have that killer instinct and there very young, i would love to see Kentucky vs Kansas in the NCAA Title game. My Final 4 is Kansas, Syracuse, Nova, Kentucky.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,796
    I went 12 of 16 on my picks today... Currently tied for 3rd place in my pool of 45 brackets
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland.
    Posts
    3,794
    Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    Wake Forest and Texas was a wild game.

    My bracket this year has gone to crap already. Im not in a pool so I dont really care anyway. I want to see some huge upsets though.

    Vermont over 'Cuse? Haha. Maybe.
    Alot of lead changes sure, I got bored after a little while and went to sleep. Maybe if it wasn't on at 3am over here I woulda watched the whole thing!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    Alot of lead changes sure, I got bored after a little while and went to sleep. Maybe if it wasn't on at 3am over here I woulda watched the whole thing!
    I can say this much... It's a whole lot better when your in a pool... This is my first time putting one of my brackets into a pool and I'm having so much more fun watching this year than any other year.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I can say this much... It's a whole lot better when your in a pool... This is my first time putting one of my brackets into a pool and I'm having so much more fun watching this year than any other year.
    Its also a lot more stressful when your in a pool haha.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland.
    Posts
    3,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I can say this much... It's a whole lot better when your in a pool... This is my first time putting one of my brackets into a pool and I'm having so much more fun watching this year than any other year.
    I've established the only way to get myself excited about college football is to just choose a team...Boise State anyone? Thinking about it!!

    Same with MLB, I'll be hated for saying this but I really like the Yankees, loved watching them in the WS last year!

    Basketball....Nuggets? College....erm, no-one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •