Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d-bronx42 View Post
    HUGE SHOT BY LUCAS!! WOW!
    Corey Lucious lol. But anyways, great game.:salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    So I don't mean to be rude, but it must be frustrating being a Missouri fan. I have been watching that game and I am getting upset. Tiller is a terrible ball hog, and he can't make his free throws.

It is. English and Dixon are the only two players capable of creating for themselves,
    but the ball is always in Tiller or Taylor's hands. Tiller is great on defense but just
    piss poor on the offensive end and as good as WVU was at not turning the ball
    over he should have seen less time.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post

It is. English and Dixon are the only two players capable of creating for themselves,
    but the ball is always in Tiller or Taylor's hands. Tiller is great on defense but just
    piss poor on the offensive end and as good as WVU was at not turning the ball
    over he should have seen less time.
    I agree. Tiller did play good defense, but the only players that stuck out were English and Dixon. I know Dixon is a freshman, what year is English? Will he be back next year?

Oh yeah, and one play that made me lose my mind... Tiller gets the steal and it was a 3 on 1, yet Tiller takes it himself instead of passing and he turns the ball over. Could have cut it down to a 4 point game. Ridiculous.

Some crazy things need to happen for me to win my pool... but, this has been a tourney of crazy things happening, I like my chances
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    I agree. Tiller did play good defense, but the only players that stuck out were English and Dixon. I know Dixon is a freshman, what year is English? Will he be back next year?

Oh yeah, and one play that made me lose my mind... Tiller gets the steal and it was a 3 on 1, yet Tiller takes it himself instead of passing and he turns the ball over. Could have cut it down to a 4 point game. Ridiculous.
    3 on 1's and 3 on 2's is MU's biggest weakness, IMO. I see them take too
    many 10 foot jumpers, tricky layups, or even have to pull the ball back out because
    they don't share the ball well in that situation.

English is a sophmore, so he should be back next year. Dixon, Denmon, English,
    Safford, and Bowers should be the starters next year, although we have a solid
    class coming in for being Missouri basketball.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Syracuse
    Administrator

The Xavier/K. St. game is ridiculous, and if you don't turn it on right now, you're missing a hell of a game. Now entering its second overtime tied at 87. Wow.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    The Xavier/K. St. game is ridiculous, and if you don't turn it on right now, you're missing a hell of a game. Now entering its second overtime tied at 87. Wow.
    it is pretty crazy.

xavier is clutch at 3s
    Now go get your shine box

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    it is pretty crazy.

xavier is clutch at 3s
    Not looking good for Xavier. My bracket needed the help, though.

By the way, if you read the entry for Gus Johnson on Wikipedia right now, you'll see someone has edited the entry (not me):

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Gus Johnson (born August 10, 1967) is an American sports announcer. He is employed by CBS Sports, Showtime, Madison Square Garden Network, the Big Ten Network, and the Detroit Lions Television Network. He is perhaps best known for his play-by-play coverage of CBS Sports' March Madness. He is the most awesome announcer of all time.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Wow, one of the best NCAA tourny games of all-time. Crawford from 35 feet to send it to Double OT.. Pullen is clutch, great great game. Now Duke needs to lose. I love the NCAA tourny.
    Last edited by ERoyal248; 03-25-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Wow... K-State wins in overtime... Gus Johnson calling the game... Couldn't have asked for a better game to watch tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Wow... K-State wins in overtime... Gus Johnson calling the game... Couldn't have asked for a better game to watch tonight
    gus johnson was ok but his excitement level was at about 90%

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    gus johnson was ok but his excitement level was at about 90%
    Gus outshines the competition even when he's only 50%... I hope he calls a few more Broncos games this year

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Gus outshines the competition even when he's only 50%... I hope he calls a few more Broncos games this year
    im sure he will.

i hope that eventualy he surpasses boring jim natz.

i want to see gus johnson call the divisional or atleast the afc championship.