Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I dount the faid would actually do it #1...

#2- Asamougha has a contract in the realm of plad. Its so ridiculous that there is no way we would want to take that contract on.

#3- I dont want him here anyway. We got goody, phonz, carter and nathan- lets see what we can get out of them.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

where did you hear the raiders would do that? i know the raiders are dumb, but not that dumb. i believe that the eagles would make that trade, why wouldnt they?
    Canadian broncos fan for life

That'd be highly unlikely IMO, it's be cool to have Asomugrahoweveryouspellhisname here but I don't know if that trade would even be possible :salute!:

Quote Originally Posted by deer_dance9 View Post
    where did you hear the raiders would do that? i know the raiders are dumb, but not that dumb. i believe that the eagles would make that trade, why wouldnt they?
    They have been talking about it on ESPN for the last hour. Here is a link.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/360546...s-player_news/
    ESPN's Len Pasquarelli confirms that the Raiders would be willing to part with Nnamdi Asomugha in a trade for Donovan McNabb.
    Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Here is a link about it.

The Raiders are willing to let him go for Mcnabb

Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Sounds like a three way trade to me.

Our no. 11 for McNabb
    McNabb for Nnamdi

Everybody is happy.

And hey its an uncapped year - if bowlen has the money pay the man his 16 mill bonus! :-)

Raaahhhrr....Champ and Asomoogha (salivating)
    http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8982/sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jgod654 View Post

Our no. 11 for McNabb
    McNabb for Nnamdi

Everybody is happy.

And hey its an uncapped year - if bowlen has the money pay the man his 16 mill bonus! :-)

I would rather swap 1st rounders with them and give up a second for McNabb.

Than trade him over to Oaktown for Asomdude.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Quote Originally Posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
    This should probley be in a different section but i thought i would get a bigger response here.

Why dont the Broncos get Mcnabb then just trade him over to the raiders for Nnamdi Asomugha. The raiders already said they would trade him for Mcnabb. What do you guys think ?
    I think McNabb on the Raiders is beyond scary. The Raiders have plenty of talent.... just a gigantic crater at QB. For them to fill that crater with a HOF level QB - well that might make Denver the 3rd best team in the division, thank KC.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic View Post
    I think McNabb on the Raiders is beyond scary. The Raiders have plenty of talent.... just a gigantic crater at QB. For them to fill that crater with a HOF level QB - well that might make Denver the 3rd best team in the division, thank KC.
    I don't think McNabb alone puts the raiders ahead of us, although I will say it does close the gap quite a bit. Also, you have to understand that by getting McNabb they are giving up a HUGE piece of their defense. Asomough is a total stud at CB and the Raiders defense relies a lot on him manning up the other teams best wide out and shutting him down. They would likely either have to completely scrap their old defensive plan or likely live with getting burnt quite a bit by number 1 WR's..

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    I wouldnt say that, I would say he is a bit of a working progress but thats what I see the raiders taking especially with there head coach being a ex offensive lineman I mean look what he did for robert gallery. campbells got a good snap off the ball on the run but misses on his man too much. he posted some of the best numbers and I think the fastest 40 time of any OT so thats what I am looking for the raiders to draft
    Bolded part is why I think you are right. But there might be better (i.e. non-work in progress) OT's available when the Raiders get to pick.
    Remember: If you dont feed the trolls - they will go away! Neither logic nor a compelling argument will make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by soloking View Post
    Wow is Al Davis out smarting Pat? We better be worried if they get him! Qb was the biggest weak spot for the raiders.
    Nope, but Pat is out smarting you...

Quote Originally Posted by iowabronco24 View Post
    I don't think McNabb alone puts the raiders ahead of us, although I will say it does close the gap quite a bit. Also, you have to understand that by getting McNabb they are giving up a HUGE piece of their defense. Asomough is a total stud at CB and the Raiders defense relies a lot on him manning up the other teams best wide out and shutting him down. They would likely either have to completely scrap their old defensive plan or likely live with getting burnt quite a bit by number 1 WR's..
    Draft a CB in the first, problem solved. Scary.

Don't believe everything you read regarding the Raiders especially what Florio writes... They said we were interested in TO but that proved to be completely untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
    Here is a link about it.

The Raiders are willing to let him go for Mcnabb

Nowhere does it say they would be willing to trade him to US. You almost never trade in your division (even in a 3 way trade) and you certainly don't trade your star player only to see him play you twice a year.

Quote Originally Posted by jgod654 View Post

Our no. 11 for McNabb
    McNabb for Nnamdi

Everybody is happy.

No. They say he can go for a second rounder. A 1st is to much