View Poll Results: Are you growing a "Playoff Beard"?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 40.00%
  • No

12 60.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    even tho they had their arses handed to them, i still suspect the Habs take it all...

yes, yes, I know, Halak was lit up... he was lit up and pulled in a game against Wash and Pens also, and came back even stronger, so I look for this to be his "last straw" and he literally STEALS the cup for the Habs this yr
    I agree, he hasnt looked good in any game 1 of these playoffs, so i dont think Philly is gonna score 6 on him again. Its gonna be a good series though.
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    Since my Avs and Bruins are out of it, I hope the Bleack Hawks can win it all.
    Eek... being a like-long Blues fan I cannot honestly "root" for Chi-town or the Detoilet Dead-Things (Det Red Wings)
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Dang it, I wanted the Pengs to win! The fact that Ovechkin and Crosby were BOTH knocked out by Montreal should guarantee the Canadiens win vs the Flyers. But the Flyers are winning. Philly fans cannot get a championship!

At this point, I'm cheering for the Canadiens, because I'm Canadian, but I think I like the Flyers the most... not really a huge fan of any of the teams. Especially the blackhawks, destroying my Canucks for a 2nd straight year... brutal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dominating performance by the Canadiens tonight. Looks like this series is going to be very interesting.

I don't know how anyone can say that Playoff Hockey isn't the greatest time of the year in sports... I absolutely love it. I'm a huge fan of great goaltending and this is the time of year that it comes out and shines like no other.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Hawks in 6, They have the experience and the talent to win.

I hope so. Long live Denis Savard

Flyers in 6.

Good Start for Chicago.

I hope they can continue it tonight. Go Hawks.

I didnt want to grow a playoff beard because its so long but I'm starting a finals beard for the flyers. Let go flyers!!

Team Tebow #267

Go Phily!!!!!!

Philly Love,we can come back and take this series away.

I'm torn for who i want to win. I am a Laperriere fan, so I wouldnt mind seeing him win one in Philly. On the other hand, Coach Quenville of the hawks has major Avs ties, so it would be cool for him to win one.

Mostly I am just enjoying the series, as it has been a close one throughout!
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

I don't really care who wins the series but I'm enjoying it so far. I really hope it goes to 7 games. It was nice to see a SCF game go into OT last night for the first time since Edmonton @ Carolina when Pisani scored a shorthanded breakaway goal to force a 6th game.

edit: oh yeah I forgot Game 5 between Pittsburgh and Detroit went into OT a few years ago... that was a great game.
    Last edited by TRUEBRONCOFAN24; 06-03-2010 at 03:25 PM.

I can never root for a team that has a history of dirtiness.

I hate Bobby Clarke with a passion. Also Paul Holmgren, mel bridgeman, moose dupont amongst others.

They were the chippiest team and I hated they way they play.

they have some punks still in Carcillo and Hartnell.

I do give them credit for last night but I still think Chicago is way more talented than a team that was in the 7th spot in the East.

I respect Lavi, Gagne and Richards but am far from a fan

Go Hawks. They are so much more fun to watch and play like my 06 Canes with their up tempo game. I love fast paced playoff hockey.

Leighton is still shaky in my book. He sucked for my Canes. the team in front of him is better than he was with in Carolina