Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Key West Bronc View Post
    Yeah, TO was never a mistake.
    Bill Parcells didn't bring T.O. in, and in fact reportedly quit because Jerry Jones wouldn't let Parcells cut him.

I know I would trust Parcell's perspective in player evaluation than McDs. Parcells has actually accomplished a HoF career in this league. McD has accomplished drawing the blueprint on how to destroy an offense. Exaggeration aside, McD hasn't accomplished enough to earn his 3rd season as an NFL coach, yet.

So if I were to trust one, either the guy that threw out the WR that was one of few WRs to catch 100 passes in three straight seasons, and only has 1 season as a HC....or the HoF coach that is known for rebuilding teams, whom not only hired said WR, but paid him top money? I would absolutely go with the HoF coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I know I would trust Parcell's perspective in player evaluation than McDs. Parcells has actually accomplished a HoF career in this league. McD has accomplished drawing the blueprint on how to destroy an offense. Exaggeration aside, McD hasn't accomplished enough to earn his 3rd season as an NFL coach, yet.

So if I were to trust one, either the guy that threw out the WR that was one of few WRs to catch 100 passes in three straight seasons, and only has 1 season as a HC....or the HoF coach that is known for rebuilding teams, whom not only hired said WR, but paid him top money? I would absolutely go with the HoF coach.
    Despite the fact that Marshall has a well-documented history of run-ins with the law and is one inceident away from a year-long suspension? I don't understand you people.

It's like watching a professional diver hit his head on the diving board, and having the reaction, "He must of meant to do it, he has so much experience diving!"

Dumervil is in a good place. His stats will be much better than last years. The reason being is our offense will be less productive and the defense will be on the field much more during the game.

*P.S.* I despise McDaniels. I for one can see that our team has gotten worse since his arrival in Denver. McDaniels is like the Obama of coaching. Lots of hype..no substance.
    Last edited by 1987Broncos; 04-17-2010 at 09:03 AM.

I still keep to my 5-11 record. I dont have faith in McDaniels as a coach. Call me a hater or a Shanahan lover..whatever. I watched our team loaded with talent play a weaker opponent and lose. I've seen us replace a proven offensive genius (Shanahan) with a coach that took all the credit for Tom Brady's talent and watched our offense slowly turn into something you'd expect out of Detroit.

Taken from http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...=172513&page=4

let's leave politics out of this please

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Despite the fact that Marshall has a well-documented history of run-ins with the law and is one inceident away from a year-long suspension? I don't understand you people.

It's like watching a professional diver hit his head on the diving board, and having the reaction, "He must of meant to do it, he has so much experience diving!"
    Yes.. absolutely :lol:

YOu don't think Parcells knows these risks?? You think thats a shocker to him, really? If not, then how can you say tht his evaluation of the risk isn't as good as McDs?

So yes.... even knowing (and we know less than Parcells does) about the risk, I would have absolutely kept an ELITE Player on the team rather than continue to rid our entire offense of any talent.

that's great, but bowlen didn't want to pay him that much money. end of story.

i think he'll be fine in miami

Going back to the Doom topic...

We've heard the same quotes from McD and Bowlen in regards to Cutler, Marshall and Hillis. Just last year, McD made a big comment that "Hillis would be here a long long time." That lasted for about a month.

Bowlen said Cutler was the face of this franchise. Both Bowlen and McD said that Marshall would be here a long time.

So just because McD says the Doom is going to be here, doesn't really hold much water. It just means he's saying the right things to the media. He certainly wouldn't gain anything from saying something in the opposite direction

Quote Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
    that's great, but bowlen didn't want to pay him that much money. end of story.

i think he'll be fine in miami
    yes.. and thats why this team will continue to be void of elite talent.

Yes.. absolutely :lol:

YOu don't think Parcells knows these risks?? You think thats a shocker to him, really? If not, then how can you say tht his evaluation of the risk isn't as good as McDs?

So yes.... even knowing (and we know less than Parcells does) about the risk, I would have absolutely kept an ELITE Player on the team rather than continue to rid our entire offense of any talent.
    We are ridding our team of head-cases...

It's amazing to me how many people simply do not care about having character players on their team anymore. All that matters is whether or not they're talented. It's sad really...

yes.. and thats why this team will continue to be void of elite talent.
    the broncos had the most players in the pro bowl ever last season

we lost one guy

we'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
    the broncos had the most players in the pro bowl ever last season

we lost one guy

we'll be fine
    hah.. if you think so, thats all I need. I don't see 'fine' at all. Where do you see this? The magical system that makes lack of talent, great?

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    We are ridding our team of head-cases...

It's amazing to me how many people simply do not care about having character players on their team anymore. All that matters is whether or not they're talented. It's sad really...
    No its not.

Rudy was a 'character guy.' Problem is, Rudy couldn't play football. You have to have top talent if you want to compete with top teams. Players win football games.

I don't want Rudy's... I want football players. Watching this team bleed talent (some of the best talent its had...EVER).... is sickening. Justify it, how you want if that makes you feel better about watching a team void of star power.

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    in his prees conference he siad he expects to see dumervilles production here in denver for years. good to hear
    He said the same thing about Cutler. I wonder what that means?

Quote Originally Posted by bucking bronco View Post
    He said the same thing about Cutler. I wonder what that means?
    and hillis... and marshall.