Page 824 of 824 FirstFirst ... 324 724 774 814 822 823 824
Results 12,346 to 12,352 of 12352
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    Mother Ghost

Actors: James Franco, Dana Delany, Charles Durning +moreReleased: 2002Directed by: Rich Thorne
    Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010)

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010)
    Ghost in the Shell (2017) Stars: Scarlett Johansson, Pilou Asbæk, Takeshi Kitano, Juliette Binoche
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood - a 10/10.

This movie hit the 'feels' for me. Tom Hanks did such a great job as Fred Rodgers. But overall, this move is one of the most wholesome movies I think I've ever watched.

Seriously, it hit the feelings hard. What a great movie to help pick you or anyone up.

I HIGHLY recommend. It won't go down as a historical classic, but it will just make you feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood - a 10/10.

This movie hit the 'feels' for me. Tom Hanks did such a great job as Fred Rodgers. But overall, this move is one of the most wholesome movies I think I've ever watched.

Seriously, it hit the feelings hard. What a great movie to help pick you or anyone up.

I HIGHLY recommend. It won't go down as a historical classic, but it will just make you feel good.
    A Beautiful Mind is a 2001 American biographical drama film based on the life of the American mathematician John Nash, a Nobel Laureate in Economics and Abel Prize winner. The film was directed by Ron Howard, from a screenplay written by Akiva Goldsman. It was inspired by a bestselling, Pulitzer Prize-nominated 1998 book of the same name by Sylvia Nasar. The film stars Russell Crowe, along with Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, Adam Goldberg, Judd Hirsch, Josh Lucas, Anthony Rapp, and Christopher Plummer in supporting roles. The story begins in Nash's days as a graduate student at Princeton University. Early in the film, Nash begins to develop paranoid schizophrenia and endures delusional episodes while watching the burden his condition brings on wife Alicia and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    A Beautiful Mind is a 2001 American biographical drama film based on the life of the American mathematician John Nash, a Nobel Laureate in Economics and Abel Prize winner. The film was directed by Ron Howard, from a screenplay written by Akiva Goldsman. It was inspired by a bestselling, Pulitzer Prize-nominated 1998 book of the same name by Sylvia Nasar. The film stars Russell Crowe, along with Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, Adam Goldberg, Judd Hirsch, Josh Lucas, Anthony Rapp, and Christopher Plummer in supporting roles. The story begins in Nash's days as a graduate student at Princeton University. Early in the film, Nash begins to develop paranoid schizophrenia and endures delusional episodes while watching the burden his condition brings on wife Alicia and friends.
    Beautiful Boy (2018)

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    Beautiful Boy (2018)
    Bubble Boy

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Bubble Boy

The Last Boy Scout (1991) Stars: Bruce Willis, Damon Wayans, Chelsea Field, Noble Willingham