Page 823 of 823 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823
Results 12,331 to 12,344 of 12344
  1. #12331
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The Magnificent Seven. 1960. Yul Brynner, Eli Wallach, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, Robert Vaughn, Brad Dexter, James Coburn and Horst Buchholz
    Seven: 1995. Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow. Directed by David Fincher.

    What's in the box!?

    Gwyneth Paltrow's bad ideas.
    Last edited by RealBronco; 11-25-2019 at 02:25 PM.


    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  2. #12332
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,714
    Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    Seven: 1995. Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow. Directed by David Fincher.

    What's in the box!?

    Gwyneth Paltrow's bad ideas.
    Seven Samurai (1954) Director: Akira Kurosawa | Star: Toshirô Mifune
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  3. #12333
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    The last samurai. Tom Cruise.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  4. #12334
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The last samurai. Tom Cruise.

    (1992)

    I love this movie, especially the soundtrack and cinematography!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  5. #12335
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    The Last Cowboy (2003) with Lance Henriksen, M.C. Gainey, Jennie Garth
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  6. #12336
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The Last Cowboy (2003) with Lance Henriksen, M.C. Gainey, Jennie Garth
    The Last Kingdom (2015– )Stars: Alexander Dreymon, Ian Hart, David Dawson, Eliza Butterworth

    Anyone who likes Vikings should give this one a whirl!
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  7. #12337
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    The Last Kingdom (2015– )Stars: Alexander Dreymon, Ian Hart, David Dawson, Eliza Butterworth

    Anyone who likes Vikings should give this one a whirl!
    The Cowboys. John Wayne


    https://youtu.be/JOARPYLOujQ
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  8. #12338
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The Cowboys. John Wayne


    https://youtu.be/JOARPYLOujQ
    Midnight Cowboy (1969) Stars: Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight, Sylvia Miles
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  9. #12339
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Midnight Cowboy (1969) Stars: Dustin Hoffman, Jon Voight, Sylvia Miles
    Urban Cowboy. 1980. John Travolta.
    The movie that did more for country music than any other.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  10. #12340
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Urban Cowboy. 1980. John Travolta.
    The movie that did more for country music than any other.
    Urban Legend (1998) Stars: Jared Leto, Alicia Witt, Rebecca Gayheart, Michael Rosenbaum
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  11. #12341
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    Legend. 2015. Tom Harding.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  12. #12342
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Legend. 2015. Tom Harding.
    I Am Legend (2007) Stars: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

  13. #12343
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,700
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I Am Legend (2007) Stars: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield
    I Drink Your Blood
    1970 American exploitation horror film. directed by David E. Durston, produced by Jerry Gross, and starred Bhaskar Roy Chowdhury, Jadine Wong, and Lynn Lowry. The film centers on a small town that is overrun by rabies-infected members of a Satanic cult of hippies after a revenge plot goes wrong.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-26-2019 at 07:14 AM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  14. #12344
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I Drink Your Blood
    1970 American exploitation horror film. directed by David E. Durston, produced by Jerry Gross, and starred Bhaskar Roy Chowdhury, Jadine Wong, and Lynn Lowry. The film centers on a small town that is overrun by rabies-infected members of a Satanic cult of hippies after a revenge plot goes wrong.
    How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014) Stars: Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •