View Poll Results: Tebow Spectrum

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Next Elway/He's gonna be the best QB ever/etc

9 11.25%
  • He's gonna be damn good/a few SB wins/good playoff record/not quite Elway/etc

48 60.00%
  • Average/he'll end up being ok but now great

8 10.00%
  • Below Average

8 10.00%
  • Total bust

7 8.75%
Page 693 of 717 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 10749

Thread: Tim Tebow

I've never been this exited about an NFL season.. Ever.
    Don't leave yet, the season hasn't even started.

Quote Originally Posted by rmac15 View Post
    you spent 2,000 to see a preseason game?
    Well I guess I wasn't too clear.

Air Fare for 2 from Alaska: $600

Rental car: $150

Stabbin' Cabin: Ritz Carlton 4 nights: $800

Section 106 at Invesco for 2: $300

Defending the bathrooms at Mile High from Roethlisberger in person..PRICELESS

Regular season would obviously be better but, game three preseason will do fine for me. Starters should play atleast a half. Tebow and Quinn should both play some snaps and the same seats might cost $1000 in the regular season.

In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Welcome to the club. I have gotten this way -- every year, since 1960 ....
    Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=366922&dateline=12622  85889
    I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
    Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Smile Calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmeadowlark View Post
    Yep, I'm one of the Tebow migrant/noobs, but I gotta say, reading these boards, scouring the interwebs, and soaking up all the newspaper articles I can find- I have never, and I mean NEVER been this exited about NFL football before!

Reading and learning about the team has been fantastic over the past few months, and I've actually found myself pacing, pining, dying and yearning for the new season to begin! I've learned a ton, and now really have an appreciation for our fanbase, the team and the tradition. You guys are awesome, and by association, so am I!

I guess what I'm saying is.. I'm IN! And it's not just about Tebow anymore, it's about Dustin Fry, the backup center. It's about Brian Dawkins and Renaldo Hill. it's about all the players, and I'm in.

BRONCOS all the way!
    Tebow may not play much this year.

Dustin Fry may not even make the team.

The Broncos may even win some games!

Welcome to the Broncos! I was a fan for ten years before they had a winning season.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Welcome aboard to the greatest fanbase of the greatest team in professional sports, anywhere in the world.

We may bicker, argue, and hold differing opinions about just about everything, but when that whistle blows and the game starts, the ONLY thing that matters is pulling for the team to win. No matter who the coach, the QB, the RB, or the waterboy is.

I get excited every year but this year I seem more ready to get the season going than any other. Last year was so stressful that this is night and day now. Then I hear about the great things going on from people fortunate enough to go to training camp and seeing all the videos has me pumped. I hate preseason but I can't wait for it to get here and see what our new players we acquired can do!

Dude... Dustin Fry?

Quote Originally Posted by rjent View Post
    Welcome to the club. I have gotten this way -- every year, since 1960 ....
    Every season for 40 years now, I get all jacked up and hyper over the coming season. Doesn't matter if I think the team will be bad, good, or somewhere in between. I still get all worked up this time of year.

Wow. I have never been less excited. I am glad somebody is. =p
    I bleed orange and blue!!!

Rest in peace, Darrent.

I adopted Domenik Hixon!!

How much does everyone think he will play in the first preseason game in Cincy? Orton in the 1st, Quinn in the 2nd, Tebow plays the majority of the 2nd half, sound about right?

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    How much does everyone think he will play in the first preseason game in Cincy? Orton in the 1st, Quinn in the 2nd, Tebow plays the majority of the 2nd half, sound about right?

Orton plays 2 maybe 3 possessions.

Brady finished the rest of the half.

Brady might play a series or 2 into the second half.

Rest is Tebow Time.

Can't Touch this.

STOP!

Tebow Time!

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    I'm pretty sure if they aren't allowed to hit him when he runs that the coaches would blow the play dead after a defender made a "notional" tackle.
    You're wrong.

They make them run to the secondary at least and even then they don't stop it. The players usually stop on their own but if they want to keep going, they let them. It doesn't hurt to get more practice carrying even if they've already been "tackled" multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRob View Post
    Well I guess I wasn't too clear.

Air Fare for 2 from Alaska: $600

Rental car: $150

Stabbin' Cabin: Ritz Carlton 4 nights: $800

Section 106 at Invesco for 2: $300

Defending the bathrooms at Mile High from Roethlisberger in person..PRICELESS

Regular season would obviously be better but, game three preseason will do fine for me. Starters should play atleast a half. Tebow and Quinn should both play some snaps and the same seats might cost $1000 in the regular season.
    YESSSS!!!! that's the funniest thing I've seen today hahahaha oh Big Ben you slimey son of a gun. Keep those eyes peeled boys the man is a chameleon around those bathroom stalls.

Welcome Home! I'm excited about this year too and seeing new fans who are loving our guys as much as we do is great!

I have a good feeling about this season and as it gets closer and closer, I'm like an anxious little 38 yr old kid just waiting for xmas morning! 7 months without the NFL season is a killer, I actually had to READ on Sundays! ugh!!

1 more week and we'll at least get a small fix with preseason!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!
    Broncosgirl in NY

Quote Originally Posted by The Big D View Post
    I'm pretty sure they hit him when he runs. I remember McD saying they wanted to do some contact experiments with him running.
    No, they don't. In fact there was another article on, of all places, bleacherreport commenting on the fact that he runs through the line and gets tagged by defenders that aren't allowed to hit him.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!