View Poll Results: Tebow Spectrum

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Next Elway/He's gonna be the best QB ever/etc

9 11.25%
  • He's gonna be damn good/a few SB wins/good playoff record/not quite Elway/etc

48 60.00%
  • Average/he'll end up being ok but now great

8 10.00%
  • Below Average

8 10.00%
  • Total bust

7 8.75%
Page 596 of 717 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 10749

Thread: Tim Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    The opening McD characterizations lost me. If an article starts out that bad, I'm not going to waste my time reading further, especially when said article comes from the Bleacher Report.
    Yeah, I probably should have noted that the first page was a bit awkward. I thought the same thing, but since I'm starved for anything football in this slow time before TC starts I continued to read and the next pages just hash out interesting quotes as opposed to baseless analysis.

This is the article from that Jags guy. Horribly written and filled with some political garbage and other things that don't belong in sports journalism. Then again, it is bleecherreport, in which I would stay away from.

The only thing I remember was this article way back as I laughed when I read it.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/200...dly-calls-him/

To quote what the article said:

"You tell me this," Tebow said to Kiper during the radio exchange. "What do you think I need to do to be an NFL quarterback? You tell me that."

Unfortunately, Kiper didn't give Tebow a direct answer to his direct question.

"You're just too good with the ball in your hands not to think, Could he be Frank Wycheck? Could he be Chris Cooley? That's why," Kiper said. "You're too good, doing what you do, Tim, running with the football."

[...]To which Tebow replied, "The quarterback has the ball in his hands every play."

I still laugh from reading that article.

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    This is the article from that Jags guy. Horribly written and filled with some political garbage and other things that don't belong in sports journalism. Then again, it is bleecherreport, in which I would stay away from.

The only thing I remember was this article way back as I laughed when I read it.

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/200...dly-calls-him/

To quote what the article said:

"You tell me this," Tebow said to Kiper during the radio exchange. "What do you think I need to do to be an NFL quarterback? You tell me that."

Unfortunately, Kiper didn't give Tebow a direct answer to his direct question.

"You're just too good with the ball in your hands not to think, Could he be Frank Wycheck? Could he be Chris Cooley? That's why," Kiper said. "You're too good, doing what you do, Tim, running with the football."

[...]To which Tebow replied, "The quarterback has the ball in his hands every play."

I still laugh from reading that article.
    LOL, Kiper got right and proper schooled...
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    This is from the Bleacher Report, which in my opinion is usually not worth reading, but this article goes in depth and is compiled mostly of quotes from Tebow, McDaniels, Broncos Teammates, former coaches, and others.

It touches on a variety of subjects revolving around Tebow, Orton, McDaniels and the Broncos future. Nothing groundbreaking here, but an interesting read nonetheless.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...ng-role#page/1
    You think Omar the fanboy is a decent sportswriter?

Really?

I'm sorry to hear that.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Lost me on the first sentence .....
    Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=366922&dateline=12622  85889
    I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
    Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Bokyong View Post
    What you are missing is Most people who's co workers are making 50 million dollars wont be jumping for 1 million dollars. I know I'd be pretty unhappy if eveyrone around me was making 10 X more money.
    Unless your co workers have been there for 5-10 years and your complaining when it's your first day.

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Never heard a wink of Minnesota wanting to draft Tebow. They moved back because the corner they wanted, Patrick Robinson, was selected before they had the chance. Hence the route they went with getting Cook out of Virginia to play DB.
    That's not possible because they had the 30th overall pick and P. Robinson went to the Saints at #32. Maybe they wanted Kareem Jackson or Kyle Wilson. I also did not see Childress saying that he was going to take Tebow, even because I doubt any coach would say something like that. But the Vikings conducted a provate workout with Tebow, they interviewed him and it looks like there was at least some level of interest. Tebow + Harvin = watch out.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

The Vikings traded down from #30 to #34, and they were still hoping for Patrick Robinson.
    Last edited by Dream; 07-26-2010 at 07:00 PM.

Exclamation Sources say Tebow deal could be done within the next 2 days!

Awesome news!! The Dominoes are starting to fall baby!

http://twitter.com/BroncosZone

According to sources, there is a decent chance Tim Tebow and the #Broncos finalizes a deal in the next 24 to 48 hours.

I kept saying there was no chance Tebow would hold out, and yet people doubted.

Oh ye of little faith.

Team Tebow #108

In Tebow we trust!

Gah,

Well since someone started a thread I may as well post this here.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...ontract-update

A Denver television station is reporting that Denver Broncosí third-round pick Eric Decker has signed his contract.

The receiver from Minnesota is expected to practice this week when Denver starts camp. Decker is recovering from a foot injury, but he has made good progress.

Deckerís signing means Denver has three remaining draft picks. They are first-round picks Demaryius Thomas and Tim Tebow and second-round pick Zane Beadles.

Indications Monday were that the Broncos were making decent progress with all of their remaining unsigned draft picks, including Tebow. There is a decent chance he finalizes his deal in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Tebow has stressed the importance of getting to training camp on time. He will enter camp as the No. 3 pick, but the former Florida star, who was the No. 25 overall pick, has a chance to be the backup quarterback once the regular season begins if he has a strong training camp.

Seriously, I am just happy to see contracts get signed! I don't know whether I am that starved for football or a what.

I hope Demaryius Thomas isn't a hold-out

Players picked towards the end of the 1st round SHOULD NOT be holding out.

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I hope Demaryius Thomas isn't a hold-out

Players picked towards the end of the 1st round SHOULD NOT be holding out.
    Nah, I bet he'll be signed in the next couple days as well.

Team Tebow #108

I could care less if tebow holds out... its not like its gonna change anything. Demayius Thomas on the other hand is a whole nother story