Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

We got a Bosworth! Kind of ironic!

KOREY BOSWORTH
    • POSITION: Outside Linebacker/Defensive End
    • COLLEGE: UCLA
    • HEIGHT: 6'1"
    • WEIGHT: 242
    Bosworth played 51 career games for the Bruins, starting 28 of them and totaling 154 tackles, 11 sacks and 33.5 tackles for a loss. He started all 13 games as a senior, ranking third on the team and sixth in the Pac-10 in tackles for loss and second on the team in pass breakups. As a junior, he led the team with 7.5 sacks
    His uncle, Brian Bosworth, was a two-time Butkus Award winner at the University of Oklahoma and played for the Seattle Seahawks.

I hope he brings back the flat top with the 3 lines shaved on the sides! Ol school style!

Brian Bosworth was a thorn in our sides back in the day. I HATED him not because of who he was, a Seattle Seahawk Division Rival, but how damn good the guy was.

He was a marketing genious creating and selling "NO BOZO" T-Shirts in the Denver area and laughing all the way to the bank.

Now his nephew is on our team? If he sports that flat top blonde look, it would remind me too much of the old days.

But now that Seattle is not in our division anymore, I guess I would just hope he does't wear #55.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Brian Bosworth was a thorn in our sides back in the day. I HATED him not because of who he was, a Seattle Seahawk Division Rival, but how damn good the guy was.

He was a marketing genious creating and selling "NO BOZO" T-Shirts in the Denver area and laughing all the way to the bank.

Now his nephew is on our team? If he sports that flat top blonde look, it would remind me too much of the old days.

But now that Seattle is not in our division anymore, I guess I would just hope he does't wear #55.
    He cant wear #55 unless he steals it from DJ Williams lololol
    http://www.buddhistedu.org/en/images/stories/Vanhoa/zen2.gif

umm..if i'm not mistaken isn't brian bosworth considered one of the biggest busts of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbles6 View Post
    umm..if i'm not mistaken isn't brian bosworth considered one of the biggest busts of all time?
    He didn't last long, but the 2 years he did spend with Seattle made an impact on us. He had our number and I'd have to dig up stats to prove it, but those two years he made a difference.

Thinking about perhaps 2 years is a bust.

Then Hollywood came calling...

Getting back to Korey though, I doubt he makes our roster unless he fights hard for the practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hamburgler View Post
    He cant wear #55 unless he steals it from DJ Williams lololol
    I know that you dork. I was trying to make a funny.

Somebody get the video of bosworth getting run ove by Bo. For old time sake.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBronco7 View Post
    Somebody get the video of bosworth getting run ove by Bo. For old time sake.
    I'm currently on dialup so you're elected!

Bo sent Boz into retirement.

Aloha everyone. Well i liked the movie that "The Boz" made, Hehehe.

Seriously, I was just looking at this young mans video yesterday, And i definitely wouldn't mind us picking this guy up, And not because of his namesake, But i think he has alot of potential. Mahalo & GOD bless. GO
    HE>i

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbles6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    He didn't last long, but the 2 years he did spend with Seattle made an impact on us. He had our number and I'd have to dig up stats to prove it, but those two years he made a difference.

Thinking about perhaps 2 years is a bust.

Then Hollywood came calling...

Getting back to Korey though, I doubt he makes our roster unless he fights hard for the practice squad.
    I always thought he was a bust. Yes, he had some good games in those two years, made a few plays against us I recall, but wasn't he caught using steroids and that's why he was in and out of the NFL so fast?

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    I always thought he was a bust. Yes, he had some good games in those two years, made a few plays against us I recall, but wasn't he caught using steroids and that's why he was in and out of the NFL so fast?
    Boz got kicked out of school for steroids, but OT Tony Mandarich got in NFL trouble for steroids iirc :salute!:

I hope this Bosworth doesn't make fun of Elway's teeth like his uncle did, Duke Nukem wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by 80stheman View Post
    I'm fairly certain it was the 20+ surgeries he had. The man had both of his shoulders replaced. He got beat the **** up.

Also, the Jackson hit on Bosworth wasn't that big of a hit, it was more about the setting.

Jackson was trucking to the endzone and only Bosworth was standing between him and it, and the Boz was unable to stop Bo and he [Bo] ended up scoring the touchdown.

Honestly, it's not that impressive of a hit, it's more of the context, considering Bosworth ran his mouth off about shutting Bo Jackson down before the game.

The reason Bosworth was considered a bust wasn't because he didn't play well, it's because he didn't play as well as all the hype about him would suggest he would. He actually had a couple of productive seasons and would have probably continued to be a damn good linebacker if it had not been for injuries basically forcing him out of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="blue"][B]Kyle Orton Army #140[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="orange"][B]Team Tebow #140[/B][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Bigoosh View Post
    The reason Bosworth was considered a bust wasn't because he didn't play well, it's because he didn't play as well as all the hype about him would suggest he would. He actually had a couple of productive seasons and would have probably continued to be a damn good linebacker if it had not been for injuries basically forcing him out of the game.
    Exactly. It's hard to live up to the hype when you build yourself up as a superhero like "The Boz" was. It's a shame because from what I've seen on the guy he looked fast, tough, and mean, but as you said injuries stack up and get to you :salute!: