Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nhl sucks

Nhl sucks

Seriously they have the finals on tonight on a channel that most people dont even know exists or that most people have. UGHHH I really want to watch this

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    Seriously they have the finals on tonight on a channel that most people dont even know exists or that most people have. UGHHH I really want to watch this
    But yet you wanna watch it.

How does a sport suck because of what channel it comes on?

I mean the NHL is still recovering from 2003 lockout,the fan base is still getting back on track.

What now VS is the NHL network to watch until ABC starts to see higher ratings.
    Also if you have cable/satellite who have VS. It's added just like nickelodeon, history, discovery and cartoon network. We just don't here much about it because it's a new network that formed only a few years ago.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    But yet you wanna watch it.

How does a sport suck because of what channel it comes on?

I mean the NHL is still recovering from 2003 lockout,the fan base is still getting back on track.

What now VS is the NHL network to watch until ABC starts to see higher ratings.
    Also if you have cable/satellite who have VS. It's added just like nickelodeon, history, discovery and cartoon network. We just don't here much about it because it's a new network that formed only a few years ago.
    Versus is not included with cable from a lot of companies, so I will not be able to watch it because its on some premium channel.

I like the sport, but it really does sucks when u dont get to see any playoff games.
    Last edited by Sparky The Sun Devil; 06-02-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Its a Canadian thing. Give Steve and his family my best for the Stanley Cup Finals. The best part is he can now attend in person.

Versus is not included with cable from a lot of companies, so I will not be able to watch it because its on some premium channel.

I like the sport, but it really does sucks when u dont get to see any playoff games.
    check your cp. you can watch it online. I put a website there.

You suck!

*reads rest of post*

Oh. Yeah nevermind. I agree with ya Sparky.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

yay now i will get to watch the final game on tv!!! game4 wont be televised.

ty medford....i did know about that site and used for the penguins, except some links die, good tonight though..ill cp u when my 24 hour wait is up

Philly just won it in OT.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Lucky for me, VS is on my very basic cable package.
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Philly just won it in OT.
    awesome that means that game five will be on nbc. I dont think ive missed the clinching game of the stanley cup finals once in over ten years
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Games 1 and 2 were on local channels. 9 for us here in Denver....

VS sucks man- they bought up all sorts of games. I miss when the games were on espn. but after the lockout they have bad blood between them. (E!spn and NHL)...

Another couple years and we might be mainstream again.

PS- I hate philly.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

VS sucks man- they bought up all sorts of games. I miss when the games were on espn. but after the lockout they have bad blood between them. (E!spn and NHL)...

PS- I hate philly.
    Thats the main thing. The lockout put this sport in the hole in football might be next if the owners agree to terms with the PA.

Lockouts are scary in the NHL proves it.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post

PS- I hate philly.
    well, espn offered a good tv deal to nhl but they turned it down because it wasnt fully guarenteed money, versus guarenteed the money, so for the owners it was smart to go with versus, but it sucks for fans without that channel. nhl and versus have already extended through 2012 i believe

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

In all seriousness though, I love Hockey, it is my second favorite sport. Go Penguins.

That lockout screwed them over, and I struggle to find hockey on TV.
    I don't want to pay to watch games online, but I really want to see them, and they are never broadcast, unless a NY team is playing the Pengs.

Hockey will get better, the Olympics should have helped.

Also, Stanley cup sucks, I don't have a strong like of either team, I hate Philly!

well, espn offered a good tv deal to nhl but they turned it down because it wasnt fully guarenteed money, versus guarenteed the money, so for the owners it was smart to go with versus, but it sucks for fans without that channel. nhl and versus have already extended through 2012 i believe
    Yeah but thats where local TV comes in. Remember last year in the year before NBC showed every game between Detroit in Pittsburgh.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders