Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Nhl sucks

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I do like Todd.

    The arena does not struggle,the Detroit Red Wings have one of the biggest fan bases in sports under the Yankees,Cowboys,Lakers/Celtics.

    In What is the Wings AV's record. Does Detroit have a better win-lost record vs the AV's?

    Didn't Detroit sweep the AV's the last time the 2 met in the playoffs.
    How can you like Todd? The last time the Avs met the Wings in the playoffs, we were running on a skeleton crew, we couldnt get healthy.
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I do like Todd.

    The arena does not struggle,the Detroit Red Wings have one of the biggest fan bases in sports under the Yankees,Cowboys,Lakers/Celtics.

    In What is the Wings AV's record. Does Detroit have a better win-lost record vs the AV's?

    Didn't Detroit sweep the AV's the last time the 2 met in the playoffs.




    I am sorry that you like him. Lose a bit of respect on that one.

    I know the wings fans are everywhere. But from everything I have heard/read the past couple years they are not selling out the joe....????


    What is the w/l? I have no clue? It has to be pretty close

    And yes you paid us back the favor for us taking you down the years before.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I am sorry that you like him. Lose a bit of respect on that one.

    I know the wings fans are everywhere. But from everything I have heard/read the past couple years they are not selling out the joe....????


    What is the w/l? I have no clue? It has to be pretty close

    And yes you paid us back the favor for us taking you down the years before.
    The thing with the Joe is not a problem with the team. It's a city budget issue,some expanses are costing the Joe money so the club has to higher the ticket price. The more it cost to get a ticket the less among of people to goto the game. Especially when there's a bar in downtown called hockeytown that a lot of fans like going to instead of going to the game.

    The AV's will always be on the backside of the western conference. People had higher hopes for the coyotes than the AV's this season for the playoffs.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    9,750
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky the sun devil View Post
    beautiful!!!!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349





    In we can't for get this one


    "Crosby,tell me how my glove taste"

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post





    In we can't for get this one


    "Crosby,tell me how my glove taste"
    The Red Wings are kind of the Yankees of hockey. Just sayin..
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by broncsfan21 View Post
    The Red Wings are kind of the Yankees of hockey. Just sayin..
    I know that.
    There the most hated and most popular team. simply because there the best and America's team,much like the Yankees,Lakers,Cowboys/Steelers,etc
    Also include Brazil and Barcelona.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I know that.
    There the most hated and most popular team. simply because there the best and America's team,much like the Yankees,Lakers,Cowboys/Steelers,etc
    Also include Brazil and Barcelona.
    True, although to be honest, I respect the Wings more than those other teams, especially the last few years. All of them are true hockey players, not some diva like Crosby, all the forwards are two way players, and if I wasnt an Avs fan then I would probably be a fan of theirs.
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by broncsfan21 View Post
    True, although to be honest, I respect the Wings more than those other teams, especially the last few years. All of them are true hockey players, not some diva like Crosby, all the forwards are two way players, and if I wasnt an Avs fan then I would probably be a fan of theirs.
    Not being bias but Detroit is a rare sport franchise. They build there team on low draft picks.
    There's only a few teams on Earth that does that. One of the best players in hockey and on the team is Henrik "Hank" Zetterberg, he was 210th round draft pick. In now teams wish they drafted him.

    There also like Josh McDaniels,only go for character type players. The team cut on of the top cry babies in sport Sean Avery, a player teams lined up to get. Other than Todd Bertuzzi we don't have dirty players.

    Anyways,Crosby would have more fans if he was not a diva or cry baby. He does not like to lose to good teams. Back in 08 he didn't shake the Wings hands but in 09 he did,then this season he didn't sack the teams hands again after Pens lost to Detroit. Alex the great is better than Sidney in every way.

    I would be a AV's fan if I was not a Detroit fan.
    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 06-05-2010 at 09:22 PM. Reason: mis spelled word

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,187
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Not being bias but Detroit is a rare sport franchise. They build there team on low draft picks.
    There's only a few teams on Earth that does that. One of the best players in hockey and on the team is Henrik "Hank" Zetterberg, he was 210th round draft pick. In now teams wish they drafted him.


    There also like Josh McDaniels,only go for character type players. The team cut on of the top cry babies in sport Sean Avery, a player teams lined up to get. Other than Todd Bertuzzi we don't have dirty players.

    Anyways,Crosby would have more fans if he was not a diva or cry baby. He does not like to lose to good teams. Back in 08 he didn't shake the Wings hands but in 09 he did,then this season he didn't sack the teams hands again after Pens lost to Detroit. Alex the great is better than Sidney in every way.

    I would be a AV's fan if I was not a Detroit fan.
    Its that reason that i do respect the Wings, they have always had those kind of players in their locker room. I look forward to the day that the Avs-Wings rivalry renews to the glory it had in the 90s. Those were good days of hockey!
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Medford, MA
    Posts
    6,354
    At least the rest of the series is on NBC for you

    Go Hawks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •