Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

in the near future, ill need a john wall sig.

any artist here that can make sigs? id love to have a fly john wall sig, so i can pimp on the message boards and get all of the girls.
    once my wizards take john wall i might need someone here make a sig of him for me? agent zero will always be my favorite but wall is the future.

if you charge i can pay in dollars, pebbles, indian beads, elephant trunks, or what ever currency you use. i dont care.

id make it my self but im to lazy and fat. plus i lack talent and i dont have any sig making programs. all i have is paint. i cant even make a straight line in paint or even a circle.

i know i suck, so thats why im asking for help from proven professionals.

if your interested in making me a john wall sig, just send me your resume or a portfolio of past sigs you made.

this sig doesnt have to have my user name on it, but if it did that would be cool.

future thanks to anyone that will help this brotha out.

I can't believe you are turning your back on Gilbert. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
    Is Gilbert done in Washington?

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Is Gilbert done in Washington?
    Nah, he will be back. It sucks he's had such a falling from grace, I really enjoy him as a player.

lol Wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    any artist here that can make sigs? id love to have a fly john wall sig, so i can pimp on the message boards and get all of the girls.
    once my wizards take john wall i might need someone here make a sig of him for me? agent zero will always be my favorite but wall is the future.

if you charge i can pay in dollars, pebbles, indian beads, elephant trunks, or what ever currency you use. i dont care.

id make it my self but im to lazy and fat. plus i lack talent and i dont have any sig making programs. all i have is paint. i cant even make a straight line in paint or even a circle.

i know i suck, so thats why im asking for help from proven professionals.

if your interested in making me a john wall sig, just send me your resume or a portfolio of past sigs you made.

this sig doesnt have to have my user name on it, but if it did that would be cool.

future thanks to anyone that will help this brotha out.
    lol at "get all the girls" sure i'll make one. im not as good as Charger$ or themilehighguy, but ill give it a shot. ill try to have u one by later today

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

here you go:

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    here you go:
    sorry for not responding, i got to scared to read the replys on my own thread.

but overall its not that bad. thanks for taking the time to make me one. as you can see, no one else did.

im not sure if i want to sport your sig yet, but i might in the near future.

it depends on if john wall sucks ass or not. i cant be having crap players in my sig. it will make me look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
    lol, no im not turning my back. gilbert arenas has been my favorite basketball player for a long long time. since i was in 8th grade. now im in college. he's sill my favorite and most likely always will be.

but ive always been a wizards fan first, and gilbert fan 2nd. its team over players anyday for me.

just like cutler and marshall were traded. they were my favorites but i still love the broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    lol Wizards.
    hey dont be jealous your not a wizard fan and your team wasnt blessed with the success of mine.

i may be spoiled but ive been a wizards fan since 2000. thats when i started following the nba. ill always be a die hard wiz/bullets fan till i die. before i moved to vegas, i went to middle school in washington DC. so the wizards are my hometown team. i will always love them. just like i will always love the broncos.
    Last edited by BRONCOS_OWN_U16; 07-06-2010 at 10:30 PM.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    made this a while ago, seemed like you became uninterested so i didn't bother to put it up.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    made this a while ago, seemed like you became uninterested so i didn't bother to put it up.

hey thats pretty cool.
    i like it.

i will definently save that and probably use it during the nba season.

you deserve some cp for your hard labor. and so does the other guy who posted his sig for me.

thanks for sharing the sig. and i like how you named the file after me.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    np man I've been making a bunch of stuff since I got back on here. anytime.

Funny i actually made one to but didnt post it because someone beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post

I like that...
    Whats the name of the "wall" font?

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    RESKAGRAF

I couldn't find it again so I uploaded it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nhqgghnjynn