any new news on D3?

diablo 3 that is?

cant wait but it seems like its a birthday that never comes.....

most of the cant wait part is I gave up WOW a long time ago and was very excited to hear of D3. Of course with D3 its been like waiting for the first few patches of wow to come out....
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    diablo 3 that is?

cant wait but it seems like its a birthday that never comes.....

most of the cant wait part is I gave up WOW a long time ago and was very excited to hear of D3. Of course with D3 its been like waiting for the first few patches of wow to come out....
    http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/

probably wont get too much new info on this game until blizzcon in October since D3 is so far from release and blizzard doesn't attend E3 anymore.

but i do hope you are not wanting this game to replace wow because it will be much different than wow, not even the same genre of games.

that said i too cant wait until its released because Diablo was the first online game i have ever played and i am a huge fan of the series.

yeah i remember hearing a bunch of stuff about D3 but then they kinda just died down. heard they replaced all the classes with new ones minus the barbarian

this was my first online game too i played D2 religiously

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Those first couple game combat videos have been out forever, so the game can't be that far from completion. I'm really excited though, most of my teenage years were spent on D2.

My question is, will it follow Diablo 2's success and be free to play? Or will it follow the WoW cashcow and cost 15/month to play?

I neglected to view this thread because I assumed ďD3Ē stood for Doom 3, silly me. Diablo is right up my alley! I own Diablo, 1 & 2 and the expansion pack. I canít till you how many hours I put into those games. And coincidently, I am undergoing an out all search for my Diablo, people moving stuff can annoy one.

Anyways, I viewed a video on Yahoo sometime ago claiming a lot of fans were upset with Diablo 3. Saying it didnít fit the part of the older, dark and gothic games and it resembles WoW. Whatever the case may be, I canít wait till it comes out!

Hereís the video, I apologize if some have already watched it. I know this may not be new, but I thought some might enjoy.
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

sorry about the d3 misunderstanding.

no i dont expect it to be anything like WOW. I was playing diablo way before wow. I also played all 3 warcrafts before wow.

I dont want a strict online game in diablo. What I loved about the first one was you didnt need the internet to play with someone. I am pretty sick of having to have the internet to play a good coop game. I live in the mountains and dont want to pay 80 a month for decent service.
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    sorry about the d3 misunderstanding.

no i dont expect it to be anything like WOW. I was playing diablo way before wow. I also played all 3 warcrafts before wow.

I dont want a strict online game in diablo. What I loved about the first one was you didnt need the internet to play with someone. I am pretty sick of having to have the internet to play a good coop game. I live in the mountains and dont want to pay 80 a month for decent service.
    I understand.

But I don't remember paying in order to play online, with any of the Diablo games. But maybe they might have a change of heart and have players make payments if they wish to take the action online?
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

Can't wait until D3 comes out def going to buy it. I think won't be released

until 2012 though sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Can't wait until D3 comes out def going to buy it. I think won't be released

until 2012 though sadly.
    2012 isn't that far away. Back in the day, I remember some sequels didn't come out until years and years down the road. Example of that is Street fighter 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    2012 isn't that far away. Back in the day, I remember some sequels didn't come out until years and years down the road. Example of that is Street fighter 3.
    Yeah 2 years away isn't to far away I can't wait until comes out I hope it's a great game.

i definitely want them to keep it like it was as far as being free online. The only thing about blizzard is how long you have to wait for a game to come out. They've always had cutting edge graphics and you wont find a better storyline than in a blizzard game.

lol i just got a chuckle from the thought of them having to lower the price on the D2 battlechest from $40 or 50 when D3 comes out. Seeing as how its remained at that price for years....
    Glen Haven Fire

I have a friend who wanted me to ask if any of you are regulars on the d2jsp.com forums?