Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Its very simple. When the broncos dont have a back who goes over 1200 yards, they dont make the playoffs, period.

1200-1500 from #27 would get us back to the dance

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Its very simple. When the broncos dont have a back who goes over 1200 yards, they dont make the playoffs, period.

1200-1500 from #27 would get us back to the dance
    That's not true for him everyone.

Peyton doesn't have a dominant run game and he makes the playoffs year end, and year out.

You can delete your own post?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    You can delete your own post?
    Lol you didn't know that?

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    *he is faster than #27

*Speed is a huge reason that Buck avged a full yard more than #27......
    You remind me of the Nazi's, Using numbers to identify a person. You need to grow up if can't respect Knowshon enough to acknowledge him by his name. Man up Japfaff!!!.
    HE>i

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    You remind me of the Nazi's, Using numbers to identify a person. You need to grow up if can't respect Knowshon enough to acknowledge him by his name. Man up Japfaff!!!.
    Not referring to this post specifically, but I like you bb6.

Knowshon will be a force to be reckoned with this year: salute:

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Lol you didn't know that?
    Okay, now I see it...

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    To be honest the referring to him as his number is cause I am sick of getting points for everything that I have called him. So I am now until the end of eternity (or until he is no longer a bronco) going to refer to him as #27.....It is nothing more than that.
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Well you can think you are right Japaff....But I will take that bet... on two fold...

The deck is stacked against me too.

Oline will be solid (only 1 catch) that clady is back...I dont care what happens with harris. When clady is back we are SOLID and I dont use ?s as negatives, i see them as ?s and I know how Walton and beadle will play for us.

The other is Knowshon, yes you are right he will be better, and no his numbers will not be the same or worse. At least another 3/400 yards and another 2hundred in the air.

Once again, odds are against me. knowshon could get hurt, the Oline could get hurt, orton could still not allow the D to respect the pass etc etc......

But watch and see. Hold me to this, because I will hold you to your stance.
    I actually do question the line when Harris is out - I saw Tyler Polumbus simply unable to stop a girl scout in pass protection last year and unless he improves, I worry about having him protect a QB.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue719 View Post
    I actually do question the line when Harris is out - I saw Tyler Polumbus simply unable to stop a girl scout in pass protection last year and unless he improves, I worry about having him protect a QB.

Me too, but beadles is a solid RT, so so at LT....So if we have clady, and harris goes out for a bit, beadles would be the best replacement and should do much better than polumbus, and whoever else we tried over there.

meanwhile LG will now be manned by one of the Olsens, or potentially hockstein--but I bet Seth beats him out. Seth is going to be pretty good, and imo will not be much if any drop off from beadles sliding over to RT. And just like that the OLine is back to being a beast....But it all hinges on Ryan and JD...If those two guys are in the lineup full strength we should be able to operate at close to 90%...They are the Boulders that solidify our line.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Me too, but beadles is a solid RT, so so at LT....So if we have clady, and harris goes out for a bit, beadles would be the best replacement and should do much better than polumbus, and whoever else we tried over there.

meanwhile LG will now be manned by one of the Olsens, or potentially hockstein--but I bet Seth beats him out. Seth is going to be pretty good, and imo will not be much if any drop off from beadles sliding over to RT. And just like that the OLine is back to being a beast....But it all hinges on Ryan and JD...If those two guys are in the lineup full strength we should be able to operate at close to 90%...They are the Boulders that solidify our line.
    Sure, but I strongly suspect that if Beadles is playing at LG, he's unlikely to be moved to the RT when Polumbus is available. If both Harris and Polumbus are out, sure. Otherwise, what's the point of even keeping Polumbus on the roster (a question I have asked myself numerous times over the offseason.)

I have no problem with Tyler other than I think his pass blocking sucks, or did when I saw him play last season in pass protection. Perhaps he will be better this year. I can only hope that if he's playing, he can protect the QB.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue719 View Post
    Sure, but I strongly suspect that if Beadles is playing at LG, he's unlikely to be moved to the RT when Polumbus is available. If both Harris and Polumbus are out, sure. Otherwise, what's the point of even keeping Polumbus on the roster (a question I have asked myself numerous times over the offseason.)

I have no problem with Tyler other than I think his pass blocking sucks, or did when I saw him play last season in pass protection. Perhaps he will be better this year. I can only hope that if he's playing, he can protect the QB.

aND YOU COULD BE right. But polumbus was a ufda who kinda sucks. Beadles was a 2nd rd who does not...The drop off at RT between harris and tyler is HUGE, the drop off between harris and beadles is average...

The drop off from Beadles at LG to Olsen at LG is slight. Besides Beadles is actually a better fit at RG instead of LG, but Kuper is not going anywhere from LG. So it would be not real big problem to move him.

I get what you are saying but imo tyler is more of a depth player and worst case backup....

Beadles, hockstein can both play T in a pinch, with beadles being much better. Eric olsen can play C and G. Kuper can play G and RT in a pinch. Tyler can play T in a pinch. Everyone has versatility except for tyler....This does not mean anything mind you, just merely pointing out how each player has value to the line.

hopefully we never get to find out who will be taking over the RT spot.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.