View Poll Results: Is Training Camp Too Physical?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 20.00%
  • No

64 80.00%
Page 12 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp

I remember the day when the people who attended practice would come on here and we would have 10+ threads with varying opinions on who shined and who didn't. So far we have none. What is the deal? Not all of us just want to rely on some blog to give us updates. For those of you who are lucky enough to attend, tell us what you saw!!!!

Hoserman117, if you want to talk about patience why donít you pop in your floppy of Oregon trail, because thats about the pace were going at here with the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by D# View Post
    Hoserman117, if you want to talk about patience why donít you pop in your floppy of Oregon trail, because thats about the pace were going at here with the updates.
    Thats funny.......

how you gonna film practice if you live in Australia? Im somewhat confused.

Serious bro, use your head (crosscreekcoote). No, unfortunately fans cannot film with cameras or phones. Your post will probably be deleted due to its nature. Read the posts above. I got suspended for asking something similar.
    Last edited by DFence; 08-01-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Love Spencer Larson's taste in music.

I don't see how it hurts to ask the question but the answer is no. We are not allowed to film or anything like that. Your best best is the video the put up on denverbroncos.com or any of the local Denver news stations. The news stations post videos online from time to time.
    Go America....Go Broncos

Hoserman117, if you want to talk about patience why don’t you pop in your floppy of Oregon trail, because thats about the pace were going at here with the updates.
    You just need to go to other sites for updates

http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/8...-training-camp

Best one I've read so far.

You better watch out, Big Brother is listening and by Big Brother I mean the mods. After a while it feels like youíre in some handcuffed nation unable to say anything in this forum. It feels like Iím visiting the Chargers forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rmac15 View Post
    Tebow Took just as many reps with the first time as did orton and quinn, There where a lot of Tebow Runs. Quinn threw the most deep balls and looked pretty good doing it.

Oh no your fine, It was probably a 75% run Practice and 25% thorwing. So if you made a mistake like a near pick like orton did you didn't have tons of other throws to rebound on.

Im in no way ripping on orton, who ever is our starter i will support them but to me at this morning practice i would have to give the Edge to quinn on who looked the best.
    Thanks for spending the time to answer some questions really appreciate your coverage Re: Tim Tebow how does he look from a pure passing standpoint? Would you say a decent rookie qb, a back up who has no chance to start, or someone who doesn't have passing skills. Just because i'm in NM and all that i have heard is that he can't throw. I have seen some video and know that he has a slower release and some wobbly balls but is it really that bad?

You better watch out, Big Brother is listening and by Big Brother I mean the mods. After a while it feels like you’re in some handcuffed nation unable to say anything in this forum. It feels like I’m visiting the Chargers forum.
    Wow really? You must like to talk about some outlandish stuff then, cause I've never had a problem saying what I want, and I've said over 15,000 things.

Last season I was able to snap off a couple pictures.... But yeah there is no cameras allowed
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Training camp PM

Lets just say orton looked the best out of all 3 QBS in this session. He made a really good deep throw that was complete in air for 45-50 yards, also didn't make any stupid mistakes like he did in the morning session.

Quinn still looked better than tebow, Tebow seems to hold the ball for to long in the pocket forcing him to scramble about 50% of the time. Tebow Passes wobble about 60% of his throws.

Matthew Willis Looks to be a very solid WR and i don't see any way this guy is going to get cut..

At one point during the practice Orton threw the ball into the ground and yelled wake up to J.D Walton as Ronalds Fields Broke through as soon as the ball was snapped. I liked it shows some leadership from orton.

Tonights practice the Broncos seemed a lot sharper in what they where doing..

Kobly smith took the majority of the reps with the first team

Jarvis Moss put in his best camp performance i have ever seen him and i have been going sense he was a rookie would of had a sack with orton and he picked up willis and could have slammed him down on a screen pass but dropped him to the ground.

Let me know if there is any other info you would like to hear.

Or Hoserman just like your title, your borish. I believe I have stated what I was suspended for. Why dont you quit trolling.