2 4.88%
  • Bengals win by 4 - 7 points

3 7.32%
  • Bengals win by 8 - 13 points

3 7.32%
  • Bengals win by 14+ points

2 4.88%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Pick the winner of the Broncos @ Cincy game...

I'm not sure if Javalon is going to be doing this weekly poll this year but until he bumps me I will take over.

Ochocinco has teamed up with TO to form what they call "batman(TO) and robin(85)" This means our CB's will have there hands full covering these elite WR's. Ochocinco has already hinted at his match up with Champ Bailey, giving him props as well. Even though they'll probably only be in for one drive, I still look forward to seeing who gets the best of whom this game.

Last matchup was the first game of the last season, where our defense shut them down the whole game until their last drive, which put them in the lead. Then a miraculous play that consisted of a hail mary heave to Bmarsh that was tipped by the bengals, and eventually landed in the hands of Stokely, who ran it all the way for the touchdown and the win.

Winners from last week:
    NOBODY!... there was no game last week.

Poll will be up momentarily as it takes long.

I want us to win, but honestly it's not as important as our young guys getting a chance to prove themselves. It's also not as important as us coming out of the game injury free.

Den 20
    Cin 13

That's my prediction, though predicting preseason games is a practice in futility if ever there was one.
    Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

oh and yeah its obvious that there is no way to predict a preseason game with any skill so its just a guessing game... for fun!

The Broncos, because Tebow will play almost the whole second half. That's a little bit of a raw deal for Cincy, because they have Jordan Palmer.

They may even rotate in a few 1st or 2nd stringers to play with him (or at least guys who are expected to make the team), because they are really trying to develop Tebow.

And Tebow will have the normal difficulties (like figuring out what the heck is going on while thinking about 20 things), but he'll make some plays here and there. Just enough to make a difference in scrub time.

I also think it's likely the Broncos have a lead going into the second half (although with preseason nothing is certain). And "Batman and Robin" won't play much.

Broncos by 4-7.
    KYLE ORTON ARMY FAN CLUB #64
    Official Knowshon Moreno fan club member #7

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

I say we win by 10 points...

broncos 51
    bengals 0

Hey nice job 12and4!!!! If Javalon doesn't return to do it this year you make a great sub!!!!

I voted that the Broncos win by 3 points. Here's my view. Assuming that Knowshon Moreno will be healthy by pre-season we should get a couple good touchdowns off of him. :orton: is doing great at the moment from what I've heard from the coach and from what we've heard so far at training camp. Now if that can transfer over to the field to wins and points on the board then I will be on game day.

Others have said it before me Terrell Owens is one hard guy to stop. He was there with the Eagles and Mcnabb when he took them to his only Superbowl. So yes as much as we don't like players like Terrell Owens they do help a team put points on the board. Ochocinco should be shut down by Champ Bailey like he was last time we played him regular season. But I do see Andre Goodman picking off Terrell Owens at least once. Goodman's a great CB in my opinion.

Overall Owens scores 2 TD's and (Cedric Benson is their RB right?) Their RB rushes for a TD although I assume that Mcd will have worked really hard on trying to stop the run during TC so if that hasn't improved I see 3-4 TD's allowed on the ground. In that case we lose big time because then they can use both the ground and passing game against us and trick us up.

So my score for the Broncos totals to.... Knowshon Moreno 2 Running Touchdowns :orton: 1 Passing TD to DT and 1 field goal knocked through the uprights by Matt Prater.

For the Bengals it's going to be 2 Rushing TD's on the ground and 1 TD to TO through the air by Palmer.

Broncos 24 Bengals 21

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Hey nice job 12and4!!!! If Javalon doesn't return to do it this year you make a great sub!!!!

I voted that the Broncos win by 3 points. Here's my view. Assuming that Knowshon Moreno will be healthy by pre-season we should get a couple good touchdowns off of him. :orton: is doing great at the moment from what I've heard from the coach and from what we've heard so far at training camp. Now if that can transfer over to the field to wins and points on the board then I will be on game day.

Others have said it before me Terrell Owens is one hard guy to stop. He was there with the Eagles and Mcnabb when he took them to his only Superbowl. So yes as much as we don't like players like Terrell Owens they do help a team put points on the board. Ochocinco should be shut down by Champ Bailey like he was last time we played him regular season. But I do see Andre Goodman picking off Terrell Owens at least once. Goodman's a great CB in my opinion.

Overall Owens scores 2 TD's and (Cedric Benson is their RB right?) Their RB rushes for a TD although I assume that Mcd will have worked really hard on trying to stop the run during TC so if that hasn't improved I see 3-4 TD's allowed on the ground. In that case we lose big time because then they can use both the ground and passing game against us and trick us up.

So my score for the Broncos totals to.... Knowshon Moreno 2 Running Touchdowns :orton: 1 Passing TD to DT and 1 field goal knocked through the uprights by Matt Prater.

For the Bengals it's going to be 2 Rushing TD's on the ground and 1 TD to TO through the air by Palmer.

Broncos 24 Bengals 21
    what the hell

this probably the worst preseason prediction i have ever read. no cp for you

I'm excited to see Tebow play 2nd half.

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    broncos 51
    bengals 0
    You are wrong .....
    Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=366922&dateline=12622  85889
    I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
    Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

24-23 Bengals. Although, I think the 1-3 category could go either way.
    First quarter is key, test the D against TO and Ocho, Palmer, and Benson. However, Bengals weren't that hot last time. I don't see any blowouts though.

what the hell

He lost me at "Knowshon will be back for the preseason."

As in "Sunday?"

what the hell

he's new at this, cut him some slack

what the hell

10 characters.

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."