43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quinn

41 95.35%
  • Simms

2 4.65%
Page 87 of 146 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2181
    Quote Originally Posted by Javalon View Post
    I know there has been concern in recent years that maybe Champ has lost a step. And I know that some great play in the preseason doesn't necessarily mean he's going to dominate the rest of the season.

But man do I love having Champ Bailey on the Broncos!

While Revis might be getting all the attention these days, I still think Champ is the best all-around corner in the game. He gets beat now and then in coverage, although still not too often. But he is definitely one of the best tackling corners in the game. His run support should not be underestimated.

And he's just a classy guy. I know he wants a new contract but he hasn't held out or whined about it. He just shows up and quietly proves that he's invaluable to our defense.

I hope the Broncos find a way to keep him on the team for the rest of his career.
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the N.F.L. is now only two steps behind.
    I really like Cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I don't think we ever actually tried to fix his actual throwing motion, just where he holds the ball, he release points, and how tight he holds his arm when throwing. And the running was more of him not getting good protection
    The claims were the looping windup was causing problems with accuracy and he almost got the ball stripped because of it. They said he didn't do it on short to medium throws.

Quote Originally Posted by Pruke View Post

Regardless of the grief you may get with this post, you are spot on. Is there an intelligent post rep to be given?

Orton was god awful last year, progressed throughout the year (little slide towards the end) but ultimately did fairly well.

McDLT's offense is incredibly complex - I suspect he liked Matt Cassell so much because he 1) already had a year under his belt and 2) picked it up so quickly.

Orton looks head and shoulders above his performance last year. I'm excited for him and the team while he's out there.

I think Quinn and Tebow are going to have to go through learning pains for both, welcome to the NFL pains for Tebow.

In both cases - I still think they'll be fine...perhaps awesome
    Thanks for the kind words.

I'd love to see us keep all three throughout the year. Then, in the offseason or perhaps during the 2011 season, trade the weakest QB for something nice.

By that time, we should know what we have in all three. And hopefully, we have built up the reputation of all three, to boot.

As a bonus, we let the two winners playout thier careers togeather. Growing perhaps into a Elway/Kubiak scenario over time. At least that is the hope

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post

Jeez Quinn. You sure look poopy out there.
    Yeah, he pretty much remains consistent too.

It's pretty ugly.

quinn is 10x better. he is mobile and has a strong arm. he started out a little shakey but he will get better.

he had a perfect deep pass to carter i believe and it was dropped. and he did lead a nice 2 min drive. so he wasnt completely useless.

i think our biggest problem was we had zero running game. our qb's were fine for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by iowabronco24 View Post
    There's always the option to franchise him and trade him to a desperate team (similar to the Cassel situation), I'd hate to let him get away for nothing.. however if that happened we would be giving away a pretty solid starting QB.

Probably won't happen though. We are either going to have to commit to him or let him walk via FA.
    Yeah, we talked about that at work the the other day. But if you franchise him you've got to pay him the average of the top five QB salaries (or something close).

For Orton, I think that will be above market. But the beauty is that you can do it for just one year.

tebow sghould start and play the whole game next week

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    quinn is 10x better. he is mobile and has a strong arm. he started out a little shakey but he will get better.

he had a perfect deep pass to carter i believe and it was dropped. and he did lead a nice 2 min drive. so he wasnt completely useless.

i think our biggest problem was we had zero running game. our qb's were fine for the most part.
    That and our Oline. They were giving up too much pressure, it was amazing Orton and Tebow could even make some of the plays they did. But we'll be fine once we get Clady and the crew back.

I don't want to get into an argument about who is better between Champ and Revis, and I don't know who saw that game tonight, but you would have a hard time convincing me Revis could have done better than Champ.

Champ looked impressive, best i've seen him play in awhile, maybe he was just a little jacked up since he was going up against Ocho and TO..

It wouldn't surprise me if Champ has one of his best seasons this year.. Champ is awesome, we need to re-sign him and have him retire as a Bronco..

Is Darcel McBath okay? Just saw his injury

Before the end of TC, tebow might be Number 2 on the depth chart. Brady Quinn was a mistake, still upset that we had to give up Peyton Hillis.

They said he walked off the field by himself so that should be a good sign. I just hope it's nothing too serious..

Nevermind just heard they're okay. That's good

Cox is getting pooped on.

mcbath hurt his arm. he had it wrapped up and left the game.

i hope its not to serious.

besides him and baker, i think we were serious injury free this game, which is a good sign.