X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karnage
    Bench Warmer
    • Sep 2006

Grats Raider fans! I'm especially happy for SnB,DS, and RFinSD....you guys have been great to have around
    "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

• Broncoboy6
      Starter
      • Apr 2009

Welcome Raiders bradas & sistas
      HE>i

Comment

• Raiderfan76
        Wrote the book on pain
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        I knew you'd like this and I hope RF76 finds it as well and appreciates it.

And the cool thing is they are saying no smack here so we can actually discuss things on a level headed basis without the mudslinging.

However, I think the mods may be up for a challenge with that.
        It caught my eye while scrolling, I was like WHAT IS THAT? lol
        It's a great idea, one that I never even thought of.

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
        This is exactly what it appears to be.

While we don't want to get into the reasons for it, it has become clear over the course of several seasons that we have a very large contingent of fans of our AFC West rivals that for whatever reason, prefer to spend their time here rather than at their home boards.

For this reason, we have discussed for quite some time and finally implemented a place in the community you all helped make that you can call your very own.

This is our way of saying thank you to the many Charger, Chief and Raiders fans that helped make our community so fantastic, and this is our way of saying we appreciate your presence. Thank you for being part of our family, even if you're not part of our team.

While posting in this forum, you are treated as though this is your board. Invading Bronco fans will be held to the same standards in this forum that you are when posting on the general boards. If there is anything that you deem to be trolling, insulting, or otherwise out of place, report it and the staff will handle it.

While it's only one forum, it's YOUR forum.

Welcome home.

PS:

1. We tried to get approved to change this forum to match your colors, but that wasn't happenin'.
        2. If you prefer a name or description different from the one provided, start a thread on it and include what you'd prefer it be named and what the description is.

Thanks Alastor and all that were involved

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
          Football Immortal
          • May 2005

I been hearing Al wants to move the Raiders out of Oakland to Los Angelos,its been rumured once the contract ends in 2013.Don't know if it will happen but its under consideration at this time.

Comment

• jetrazor74
            Invincible Iron Fan
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
            I been hearing Al wants to move the Raiders out of Oakland to Los Angelos,its been rumured once the contract ends in 2013.Don't know if it will happen but its under consideration at this time.
            My guess is that it's a bluff to get more from the city of Oakland. Basically letting them know that there are technically options. Not good ones, obviously. There's a reason that LA teams end up moving. There's just no interest in football there, apparently.

Comment

• RaiderFanSD
              Starter
              • Apr 2009

I don't think Al wants to move, being how old he is and everything. I also think he could be gone before then..

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
                Football Immortal
                • May 2005

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                My guess is that it's a bluff to get more from the city of Oakland. Basically letting them know that there are technically options. Not good ones, obviously. There's a reason that LA teams end up moving. There's just no interest in football there, apparently.
                I've also been hearing in the bay area they want the 49ers and Raiders to share a stadium together,a new park they would build sitting right next to the old park (overstock.com).It could be a possibilty,but i wouldn't want the 49ers and Raider fans reuniting together,it would be a strange site to see. Raider fans getting along with other frachises!

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
                  Football Immortal
                  • May 2005

I've been hearing that Plaxico Burress was in Oakland,i'm wondering if the Raiders will sign him.

Comment

• CodyRoark
                    Banned User
                    • Nov 2007

I'm a Broncos fan but i'm good friends with Jarvis Moss! I know he didn't fit in our scheme here but you guys got yourselves one hell of a beast! He's been working real hard this offseason and I guarantee you will notice his presence all season! Jarvis loves ya'll!

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
                      Football Immortal
                      • May 2005

Jacoby Ford has a broken hand,he should miss 2-3 weeks play

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

Comment

• BroncoSexyDaddy
                        Football Immortal
                        • May 2005

Houshmandzadaeh to Audition for Raiders Tuesday

Veteran WR Houshmandzadeh to audition for Raiders

By Jason La Canfora NFL Network
                        NFL Network Insider
                        Published: Oct. 31, 2011 at 05:58 p.m.
                        Updated: Oct. 31, 2011 at 06:13 p.m.

Veteran wide receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh will work out for the Oakland Raiders on Tuesday, according to a league source.

Houshmandzadeh is a former teammate of Carson Palmer, the Raiders' newly acquired starting quarterback. Houshmandzadeh regularly worked out with Palmer while the quarterback was sitting out from the Cincinnati Bengals, who finally traded him.

Houshmandzadeh last played in the NFL in 2010 with the Baltimore Ravens, catching 30 passes for 398 yards as he struggled to break in with the team. In 2007, with Palmer and the Bengals, Houshmandzadeh caught a career-high 112 passes for 1,143 yards and 12 touchdowns, making his only Pro Bowl.

The Raiders are looking to rejuvenate their passing attack after Palmer and Kyle Boller combined to throw six interceptions in a 28-0 loss to the Chiefs in week 7.

Comment

• pozbaird
                          Captain
                          • Oct 2009

A friend of mine who favours the Raiders (about to be ex-friend!) sent me this following the Lions game at Mile High, and ahead of the Oakland game...

Throws
                          Every
                          Ball
                          Oakland's
                          Way

... very droll.
                          Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

• kishzilla
                            All-Pro
                            • Jan 2009

sigpic

Comment

• dizzolve
                              Orange Rush
                              • Mar 2009

Antonio Brown Suffered Frostbitten Feet from Cryotherapy Machine

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                              X