Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

this is pretty awesome

that is pretty cool the mods of one of our rivals would make a forum just for us.

not sure if it was necessary but at least here we can talk chargers football without smack and without the fear of being flamed to high heaven for being objective.

thanks mods!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that is pretty cool the mods of one of our rivals would make a forum just for us.

not sure if it was necessary but at least here we can talk chargers football without smack and without the fear of being flamed to high heaven for being objective.
    thanks mods!
    Congrats on the new section!!!

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Congrats baph. Cool thing they did here.

Remember, I made you a fun type smack thread in the LR you can feel free to bump if you get the chance.

EDIT: It's rival fans like you that come here with class and we give it back to you that probably "Sparked" (Oh God did I just use a Bolt term) this type of forum.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Enjoy it Baph, we enjoy having you here, sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    Congrats baph. Cool thing they did here.

Remember, I made you a fun type smack thread in the LR you can feel free to bump if you get the chance.

EDIT: It's rival fans like you that come here with class and we give it back to you that probably "Electrified" (Oh God did I just use a Bolt term) this type of forum.
    fixed for accuracy

and yeah i probably will bump it once the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Enjoy it Baph, we enjoy having you here, sometimes.
    100% truth LOL

Last summer I was so bored I made an account at the San Diego Chargers message board and I actually wasn't banned lol. Somehow they let me stay on and I was talking all sorts of garbage about the Chargers but it was lame. Everyone in the smack forum was a Charger fan lol.

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Well deserved I would say.
    Anyway baph, didn't you vote no in the poll? Can't say I remember for sure so just asking here.
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 08-19-2010 at 05:02 AM.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Guys like you, JCDavey and Powderblues deserve somewhere to post without having to deal with mindless smack-talkers. Shame it's already been abused by TheQbGuru in that stupid, trollish Uniforms thread.

Hey Baph, congrats dude! Feel free to spread the word and help this place grow!

Same goes to you, Chief and Raider fans.
    Brock you like a hurricane!

Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Well deserved I would say.
    Anyway baph, didn't you vote no in the poll? Can't say I remember for sure so just asking here.
    yeah i may have, i still don't know if it is necessary because i still think there is only a handful of chargers fans that are here for anything other than smack talk.

i like it though.

yeah i may have, i still don't know if it is necessary because i still think there is only a handful of chargers fans that are here for anything other than smack talk.

i like it though.
    Well, I don't think it was really the general intention... but maybe these forums will change that... Maybe a few more end up sticking around and we have a more rounded base of fans from rival teams.

*shrug* It would be cool anyway.

One of the things I always loved about this forum was the fans of other teams that came by.

And yeah... there's a handful of you who really have yourselves to thank for this, I think.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Well, I don't think it was really the general intention... but maybe these forums will change that... Maybe a few more end up sticking around and we have a more rounded base of fans from rival teams.

*shrug* It would be cool anyway.

One of the things I always loved about this forum was the fans of other teams that came by.

And yeah... there's a handful of you who really have yourselves to thank for this, I think.
    that is a good point, i hope it brings in more fans of the afc west in general. like i said, at least here we know we can be objective without the fear of upsetting the homers (not that homers are a bad thing)

i like it though.
    Fair enough.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Wow, this place even has that new home smell. Im going over and stay in your basement.

And Im going to eat all your potato chips.

I adopt andrewmlb.